It's a boy!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
    Yes, his Colmans poo I called it. I missed out on the Marmite one as he was in hospital. I felt robbed - I was hoping to have the set.
    You wait until Bean's crawling and starts eating sand!!! In those far off days it was terry nappies and believe me, beach sand does not come out very easily!!! Thank you for the photos. They are lovely

Comment

• It worked! But it's not fair to post an extremely gorgeous pic like that when I live too far away to come and pick him up and have a cuddle (oh, but then I might wake him up )! Bless him, I bet you could just about burst with pride...

So, no excuse not to add more now....
      Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

• CONGRATULATIONS Hey and Lady Wain!

He's GORGEOUS......! I do hope things are going well for you all at home and he's developing his Dad's sense of humour.

I became a grandmother for the 3rd time on New Years Eve! Having babies is hard work but it's worth it in the end......

Fran

Comment

• Awww pics are lovely Wayne. My experience of babies is more-or-less limited to being thrown-up over by EVERY baby I've ever picked up - even the one that 'never throws-up' according to its Mum lol! So I'll 'virtual' cuddle him if that's ok.

Hope you're all feeling as fresh and relaxed as you look.
          All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
          Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

• Keep he pics coming, can't have too many!! THat one one facebook is beautiful.
            Kirsty b xx

Comment

• Totally gorgeous pics, I've gone all gooey round the edges!!
              Life is too short for drama & petty things!
              So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

• Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
                Keep he pics coming, can't have too many!! THat one one facebook is beautiful.
                Which one's that then?
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

• There all brilliant, hope all is going wellx

Comment

• lovely pics wayne..........i bet u and mrswayne are loving being a mum.....can you pm yur addy as I have something for Bean I would like to send to you xx
                    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

• Oh the joys of being a parent. Keep on taking the photos, they'll be valuable amunition when he reaches the joyous teenage years. You all look very happy and contented, and that's as it should be.

Comment

• Hey dude, somehow I missed the announcement, congrats, hope you are enjoying the time off. It puts a whole new spin on the world, like you are now seeing in technicolor, as opposed to black and white.
                        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

• Conngerats HW - hope all went weell and that everryonne is getting some sleep!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                            Which one's that then?
                            I think Kirsty means the one you've posted a link to in post number 165, It's a gorgeous close up of little Hayden asleep. Love the pic. of you all together, LadyH.W. looks tired but happy!
                            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

• Sorry, I was on a bad hotel internet connection on Sunday and have been offline recently. Congratulations LW (and HW too). HTB looks just adorable!!! Have some lovely snuggly days together while you have the time and it is so miserable outside- nesting yourselves together is the very best thing to do!! And I just love the photos (about to show DH and see if it makes him broody again!!)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X