• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations

Comment

Congratulations to both of you
      All the best wishes for your family
      Last edited by coreopsis; 01-02-2009, 08:10 AM.

Comment

congratulations to you both,arrrr,what a lovely looking baby,with a nice amount of hair to,a picture and feeling you will always treasure,holding your first born,new life will always be a miracle,,love and best wishes to to all x
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Most excellent news innit

Where does Borlotti fit into his name?
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

He's a star, absolutely gorgeous. I think you have made all of the Grapes' weekend Glasses will raised tonight at 8! Congratulations to you and LW
            Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 01-02-2009, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Many congratulations to Wayne and family - that's the end of 'normal' life you know - welcome to the chaos of parenting
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

Best wishes to you all and thanks for sharing the pictures of your gorgeous new born son.
                Julie

Comment

what fantastic news to wake up to this morning....congratulations Wayne and LadyWayne, and welcome to the world Hayden....great name btw.
                  Finding Home

Comment

Congratulations to you both, I hope everyone is healthy and happy!
                    To see a world in a grain of sand
                    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Oh Wayne, he's lovely. My bestest congratulations to you all, well done.
                      A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

Congratulations to you both!!! and now the hard work begins........
                        Life isnt about surviving the storm.....But learning to dance in the rain.

Comment

Love and congratulations to you all, what lovely news to come home to. He looks an absolute darling and what a lovely weight!
                          Make the most of every day,thirty five years has fled since I held my first-born.

Comment

Bless the three of you! well done and congrats to the proud Mum and Dad! Now the fun has started! I'm happy for you all, enjoy all that is to come!
                            Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Congratulations to you both....he is totally adorable!xx
                              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Oh he's gorgeous!!! Over the moon for both of you. Huge congratulations to you and LW, and welcome to the world for your beautiful Hayden. xxx
                                Last edited by Rhona; 01-02-2009, 08:08 PM.
                                I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X