Clear All

• Hey Snadge!
    Really fantastic to see you x

Do you still have your camper van too?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Hey!…I ‘be only just realised it’s the 1st March ! St David’s Day

So to celebrate, I’ve picked some daffs and defrosted some Bara Brith for pud. what a wonderful excuse for both

Comment

• Great to see you Snadger! How's that lovely furry friend of yours?
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon
          Shopping done and errands sorted. Blimey it is cold though.
          Cuppa tea and then dog walking.
          I will help those celebrate St Davids day by opening some wine later
          Good to see you Snadger and hear you are still allotmenting.
          Right, finish this and move as the rain was following me home.
          Northern England.

Comment

• Afternoon, we’ve had rain, hail and sunshine all we’re missing today is snow and fog.

Good to see you Snadger
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Hey Snadge!
              Really fantastic to see you x

Do you still have your camper van too?
              Yeah, but it is more of a shed at the moment!
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                Great to see you Snadger! How's that lovely furry friend of yours?
                Do you mean my Husky dog,Kato or the beard I am propagating? They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but at 14 years old Kato's learned it is more confortable to sleep on the couch, rather than the floor!
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post

Do you mean my Husky dog,Kato or the beard I am propagating? They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but at 14 years old Kato's learned it is more confortable to sleep on the couch, rather than the floor!
                  Kato, unless you're hiding some other furry friend in that impressive beard!
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening, so nice to see you again Snadger, hope you are well and able to stick around, will be interested to hear how you get on with the elephant garlic, enjoy you gardening
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                      ... Long time no see! Just to let you know I am still in the land of the living and for some reason I had an urge to post on the forum and update my avatar. I had to get a piccie to renew my driving licence at 70 so I thought I may as well get some use out of it. I notice some of the old protagonists are still about sonice to see you, and new punters as well,which is good...
                      Snadger !!! Good to see you (if a little scary) me old mucker. Glad to hear you are still cheating death.

Today we(my daughter and I) were mean't to go to the peak district to take young Gus the grief for an all day walk but it was heavy rain when we (I) woke up this morning,quick check of the webcams and the snow put us off, so instead we popped up to Bradgate park and had a walk there with a coffee stop ( and hot sausage roll) at the half way point. it rained a bit but nothing too bad, saw loads and got back to the car and the heavens promptly opened ... Rain, sleet Hail !

so onwards and upwards

ntg
                      ntg
                      Never be afraid to try something new.
                      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                      ==================================================

Comment

• Nick, I've not been to Braggy Park for ages. Used to take my mum there before she became housebound, as it was easy to push her wheelchair along the park road and she could enjoy the scenery and seeing all the deer.
                        Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
                          Nick, I've not been to Braggy Park for ages. Used to take my mum there before she became housebound, as it was easy to push her wheelchair along the park road and she could enjoy the scenery and seeing all the deer.
                          its the first time I'vebeen for a few years - hasn't changed much but we've decided we like it and will be returning as its only about 30 minutes up the road from me.

this was after I'djust shared my sausage roll ... he's very fickle, ignores me if I haven't got food
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	gus.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	2575909
                          ntg
                          Never be afraid to try something new.
                          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                          ==================================================

Comment

• Aw lovely dog Nick. Just 'helping' you with the sausage roll though

Morning
                            Grey but you could imagine the sun coming out start today, light frost but I think rain again this afternoon. Not sure if I will achieve anything out there, perhaps in the greenhouse.
                            I shall walk the dog and see how cold it is.

Croissants and cuppa anyone?
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Lovely piccie NTG !….looks like Gus is checking you out for any missed crumbs

Just waiting for my porridge CG…but thanks for the offer!

We’ve had really heavy rain all night but it’s finally stopped. We even have a patch of watery blue sky through which I can see the moon. It’s just showing the left half ( for those of you who haven’t seen it for weeks due to rain clouds!)

More patio planning today for me. I’m really enjoying measuring and planning it. We’ve finally opted for something similar to Indian sandstone.

So…what’s everyone up to this weekend?
                              Fingers crossed the weather is kind to us all
                              Last edited by Nicos; 02-03-2024, 08:09 AM.

Comment

• Good morning all.

The sun appeared yesterday just in time to set. By the early hours there was a heavy frost but now the cloud has returned and the forecast is for a mixture of rain and snow showers. What a delightful time of year.🤣

Gus looks as if he's a very happy dog who definitely knows which side his (or your) bread is buttered.

CG, a croissant please. Nothing nicer than a fresh, warm flaky croissant and a big bucket of coffee in a morning.

Good to see you Snadger. I'm trying to remember what your old photo was like.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X