X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks you two, MrP says it looks like a string vest
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Wow Bren, you should be very proud of that bag.
      Your first try, you're a natural at the crochet,

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• The weather was lovely and dry today with a bit of a breeze.
        Got the laundry out and dried.and spent the best part of the afternoon weeding, and getting the bed ready for the sweetpeas
        Pulled out lots of Verbens Bonaris that had self seeded.
        Dug up and devided my Chasta daiseys.
        Pruned back my rose bushes.
        What a difference it makes when the weather plays ball.
        Have a good evening all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Well done Bren . Your bag looks great.
          Northern England.

Comment

• Bramble I wish I could get verbena b to overwinter let alone self seed.

Morning
            Cockerels are getting earlier and earlier. We seem to have more rain in the forecast, good grief. Sun maybe later in the day, think I would prefer it the other way round.
            Busy day so best get on with it.

Kettle has already boiled, help yourself to toast.
            Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Great bag, Bren. Definitely not a vest. Mr Pots would see that instantly if he tried to put it on.

Bright here but chilly enough for the range to be on. Mr Snoop washing up, me about to settle down to some work having done a few odd jobs. And that's about it today. Oh, forgot, we're being taken out for supper this evening. Just as well I remembered as I have to book the table. One of my favourite places. Not too fancy, not too expensive, I've got an idea what will likely be on the menu and friendly staff that know us well. Perfect.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good Morning All Blue skies here. Moving dust around today so Himself had better keep moving. Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                  Breezy and cloudy with showers forecast but its 12 degs.
                  Out to my line dancing as usual this morning , no plans for the afternoon.

Snoop, nice to be going out to supper, enjoy it.Nothing else to report so have a good day all,

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning ​

A dry start here, the little robins still nest building it looks like soft lining stage now.

Enjoy your evening meal Snoop

Your post made me laugh Flo
                    ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Shocking weather day here, gales and rain lashing the windows.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Good evening, sunshine and rain today sadly more rain than sunshine, however had take hearing aid for repair so no hearing aid tonight, testing OHs patience as I tell her I can't hear , then, no heed to shout, I can feel the pressure building so had better pay attention when she's speaking after dropping the hearing aid off we went for a coffee before doing a shopping once back home I had the dogs to walk, after which I planted three gooseberry bushes out the back, I had forgotten how jaggy gooseberry bushes are, however they are planted, and just sore knees and a bad cut and bruised leg to show for it I hit my leg with the spade, you would think at my age I would know how to use a spade😡 now I need to make sure OH doesn't see it or I will never hear the end of it enjoy the rest of your evening and find something to smile about. Goodnight
                        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening.

A mix of sunshine and rain here too. Rary, I must be about as daft as you. I would have thought that by now I could open tins without problems. Not today! Aaaarrrggghhhh! I blame the designers. Surely by now there should be a better method. I'll be honest, I don't dare open corned beef tins so just don't ever buy them. They scare me!

I did a glory hop earlier today so the fridge is full again.

Comment

• I can't open tins either. Old fashioned openers I can't turn and new fangled electric one doesn't work right for me. It isn't the operator as is claimed by OH.
                            Northern England.

Comment

• Morning
                              Raining here, doesn't stop the cock a doodle doo at 4am though
                              Busy day again.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• Morning

I'm fine opening cans even corned beef ones, but I hate ring pull cans especially mackerel in tomato sauce i usually end up with sauce everywhere

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X