X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n’alln’all
    Welcome home bramble

I did explain to Hibou about the clock going back…several times infact….but did she listen?

Cant see me getting back to sleep, but no harm in trying.
    It was a full moon last night- it was lighting up the garden when it managed to peep from behind the clouds.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Big breakfast on the way for me. Have a lovely Sunday
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning

We have sunshine today still only 10c but the sunshine makes up for it.

Welcome back Bramble

Poor confused Hibou when we have a clock change I get over it quicker by eating when i'm hungry rather than going by the time. Just wonder what do other do?

enjoy your day

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Ha!…if I ate when I’m hungry I’d be munching all day Bren
          I just go with the clock but it does take me days…. I bet bramble is going to take some getting used to the 2hr difference!

We had torrential rain in the night - OH lost the tv signal for the rugby final for a while and missed a try. None too pleased!
          But he’s really happy in that he seems to have fixed a leak in the car roof. We paid 100€ for a main dealer to check it out but they couldn’t find anything.
          An hour on gooooogle threw up the exact problem and how to solve it. Apparently it’s a common fault in the welding at that point in our particular model and year of production. I feel like going back to them with the print off and demand our 100€ back.
          Now we need to get the stain off the upholstery….
          Last edited by Nicos; 29-10-2023, 09:15 AM.

Comment

• Good morning all. Although it has rained pretty much all night, the sun is peeping through the clouds at the moment and there isn't a breath of wind.

I notice that it wasn't just me who was awake in the early hours. I had a scary nightmare at about 4am and woke Mr GF up too. I was trying to shout for help in my dream and evidently more or less managed to. I was so happy to realise that I was in my own warm cosy bed with my husband, but whereas he promptly fell back asleep, I was wide awake for ages.

Comment

• Full moon gf!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                Full moon gf!
                Never realised. Maybe I should keep an eye on the lunar calender to see if it makes a difference generally. Me ..... a lunatic?🤫 I have a feeling some folk might agree.🤪🤯

Comment

• Morning, glad to see you back from your holibobs bramble and glad you sorted the leak Nicos!
                  I’m on for a moan…no chickenpox but tested positive for Covid yesterday. I’m wondering if that’s what my granddaughter had. Nothing from nursery to say any of the other children have had it though.
                  Feeling a bit sorry for myself
                  Anyhoo that’s my moan for the day, hope you are all having a better one.
                  Oh and rary good to see your OH home!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Yikes Jay. Hope it’s a mild dose x

Comment

• Goodness, Jay. Again! Fingers crossed you get over it quickly.

Morning all.

I too woke up early and did a bit of work and had a bit of a surfing session. Glad to do the work in fact, as I read some stuff over and it put my mind at rest that it does actually make sense. Mind you, the author isn't writing for your average reader. It could in fact be that I'll be his only reader. Talk about dense... Anyway, I was so relieved I went back to bed and straight to sleep for another few hours. Wonder if that will be enough to adjust my body clock. Probably not. I hate the suddenly shorter evenings. Anyway, the adaptation will be helped by Mr Snoop's announcement that he has reset all the clocks, so I won't be constantly thinking is that the right time or not whenever I look at one. Took weeks for that to happen last time around...

More of the same today, but feeling a lot more optimistic about it now I've reread everything so far. Phew! And supper is leftovers so that's easy-peasy too. So all good.

Hope everything is right where you are and that Mrs Rary is doing well. Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morni g all.
                        The sun has just come out.
                        It rained earlier but the weather looks set to improve.

Yes Nicos two hour difference was a little more difficult.
                        We went to bed and slept through most of it as we were tired after travelling.

Snoop, I wouldnt think the smiles would want to come hare anytime soon, it's too dull after the weather in Spain.

Jay, sorry to hear you've caught Covid, I have it's a mild dose.

Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                          Snoop, I wouldnt think the smiles would want to come hare anytime soon, it's too dull after the weather in Spain.
                          They're not that bothered by a bit of dull weather, bramble. Gale force winds make life a little difficult for them, as you might imagine, but they're quite happy otherwise. Even heavy rain is just an excuse for them to get out their sou'westers and act all silly, like kids splashing around in puddles.

Comment

• Fingers crossed you have a mild dose of covid Jay with a speedy recovery xx
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

They're not that bothered by a bit of dull weather, bramble. Gale force winds make life a little difficult for them, as you might imagine, but they're quite happy otherwise. Even heavy rain is just an excuse for them to get out their sou'westers and act all silly, like kids splashing around in puddles.
                              I understand that overindulging on cake slows them down a tad though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

I understand that overindulging on cake slows them down a tad though!
                                Well, they wont get any cake in my house. Jam maybe but no cake.
                                I have no sweet tooth so, mostly savouries here. 😏

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X