X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    Bright and dry but just 9 degs.
    Off to get my prescription renewed.

Nicos, no joy in getting old, seems all the world have prescriptions for one thing or another.

Bren sorry to hear about Mr Pots, hope it's just a mild dose he has.

Hoping to get out to the garden later.
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Sympathy like there for Mr. Pots, hope he feels better soon! Hope Mrs. Rary is feeling better too!!

Morning all, lovely and sunny but chilly. Having a lazy day today as the next 3 days are taken up with hospital appointments. Cough has eased a bit thank goodness…had it just over 3 weeks but getting there. Not Covid though as I tested for it.

Anyhoo, off for a coffee. Have a great day and will catch you later. x
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
        Thats good news about the JCB man Snoop are you going to sow in modules ready for planting out.

Hope Mrs Rary soon feels better, any plans this weeks are on hold here MrPots has Covid he says he doesn't feel as bad as last time.

Enjoy your day
        Yes, about to go out and sow some more modules now. Mind you, it's perishing chilly in the wind.

Hope Mr Pots feels better soon.

Comment

• Glad to hear your cough is going jay and sorry to hear Mr Pots is not well, hope he's better soon bren
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good day to you all, OH still feeling ill, has just got out of bed, though not sure if she just waited till I had all the housework done then the washing finished and hung out, but doesn't want anything to eat, so must still be feeling a bit down, actually I think I will get the bed stripped and washed, as she was sweating quite a bit earlier, so I am off to get that done, catch you latter and enjoy your day
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon

A good day here bedding is all dry and lots of gardening done, back indoors for afternoon tea and scones.

Thanks for MrP’s well wishes, Bramble it is milder version compared to last time, he’s been out in the garden pottering around.

Hope MrRary soon improves xx

enjoy your afternoon
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oh dear….best wishes to all the sickies out there. Speedy recovery xx
                Hope you don’t get Covid Bren…too much to do eh?

OH has spotted a sit on mower he fancies …so we’re off to look at one later on this week.

Apart from that…we’ve had a lovely sunny afternoon and early evening.

Frost forecast for tonight…I hope they are wrong as most of our massive fruit trees are in blossom now.

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Afternoon

Been back in the garden not a lot to show for it but the green council waste bin is full.

Cold tonight here as well Nicos -1c is forecast.

Comment

• Himself has just brought in the washing from the line outside and for the first time this year it's all dry and warm, so folded and put away! Little things!
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• I agree Flo the bedding smell so much nicer after it been line dried.

Comment

• Evening all.

A peculiar day. I awoke at around 4am ..... yet again. I had a wander round and saw that everything was frozen. Eventually I fell back to sleep and at 8am got awakened by a pneumatic drill.....or whatever the modern day equivalent is. A bloody noisy contraption digging up the road in our cul de sac. The workmen have been at it all day and then they had a lorry parked blocking the road practically making us prisoners in our own homes. No idea what they are up to......

I'm glad your hands are feeling better, Rary. I hope Mrs Rary and Mr Pots feel better soon.

Comment

• Good night all.
                          Got lots done today so very pleased.
                          Laundry out, dried and folded away.
                          Went walking to our local hardware store and managed to buy some seeds
                          Got time in the afternoon to sow them and they are now in the propagator.
                          Speedy recovery and best wishes to all who are feeling under the weather.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Afternoon

A good day here bedding is all dry and lots of gardening done, back indoors for afternoon tea and scones.

Thanks for MrP’s well wishes, Bramble it is milder version compared to last time, he’s been out in the garden pottering around.

Hope MrRary soon improves xx
                            I hope you are not referring to my housekeeping skills there Bren
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                              -2C first thing with a heavy frost. Very pretty now especially as the sun is glowing on its surface!
                              I was wondering if it was a full moon last night as the garden was lit up, but it’s not quite.

Hope the works are finished gf?…If not, go and ask them what they’re up to!…you know you want to

I’ve done all the paperwork I can for now so I’m treating myself to a day in the garden as it’s forecast sunny. Not sure what but OH will no doubt direct me
                              Anyone fancy a cuppa?…I’m just about to have my second one as I’ve been awake for ages. The lovely thing about that is that we got to see a hare in the back field and listened to a woodpecker searching for its breakfast.
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning.

I've been awake for a couple of hours now. I really don't know why. The sun is shining and I think it's time for a coffee.

I would imagine the road diggers will be annoying us again as they have left a trench. Or, I suppose, even worse, they don't finish it today and leave a longer trench.

Coffee..... coffee.......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X