Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my thoughts Snadge and also tomorrow.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• My thoughts too Snadge - I hope it goes smoothly for you xx

As an aside….do you recall the peacock (we called him Albert ) who just turned up one day about 10 years ago and stayed for about 18 months then moved on? He fell in love with one of our Black Marans hens.
      He used to attack his reflection in my black car…beak, feet, tail fanned…..really vicious he was too. I had to stop washing it so he couldn’t see himself. My poor car still bears the scratches. The dirt too - I never really bothered washing it much after that

Hugs to you too gf x

I’ve just had to go through about 100 photos from my moms lawyer saying which items of her jewellery I really want to keep and those I’d like if no one else is interested. Very upsetting as they bring back so many memories. Good ones….so I have to focus on that in reality, but it’s all so clinical at a distance.
      Horrid times with this flipping virus.

And on that jolly note I’m heading for bed.
      Its a tad cooler tonight but stuck at 29C most of the day and evening.
      Bedroom fan is on, and so as long as Mr Snorey can control himself, I may actually get a decent nights sleep with Hibou keeping her distance at stupido’clock.fr
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sad times Snadger, sorry for your loss.

"Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
        - Henry Beard

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
          Off to pick up more rabbit poo later..

:
          Everyone has to have a hobby i suppose...

"Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
          - Henry Beard

Comment

• ^^^^^^ ha ha ha!….brill

Comment

• Early morning all.

Jupiter is bright this morning. Almost due south, mid sky, shining brightly all on it's own in an otherwise empty and cloudless sky. Magic.

My thoughts are with you today, Snadger.
              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
              Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good Morning All Another hot and dull start here. Hi ho, have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all

Our thoughts are with you and your family Snadger

Peteyd Made me laugh, sounds like I go round the fields picking up the little round pellets.. brilliant .. luckily it's already bagged and ready to go.

Kettle's on for anyone who fancies a cuppa, ice cubes for anyone who would prefer a cold one

​​​​​​​
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning all

Up early this morning, never slept really. Had Kato out for long walk in woods. Leaving my black suit on hanger until nearr to the time as Kato is a white hairy husky and will cover me with hairs. Did a recital of my Eulogy which I have done every day since 5th July. First time I have managed to get through it without breaking down.
                    Not looking forward to today but will be glsd when its all over.

TTFN
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• You will be in my thoughts today Snadger, big hugs! x
                      sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                        Yet another’scorchio day ahead..

Will be thinking of you Snadge.
                        Just a thought…when my FIL died my OH wasn’t sure if he’d make it through his eulogy and asked our son if he’d take over if he had to stop. Knowing he had this back up reinforced his ability to get through it.
                        Don’t worry about getting through it without breaking down - you clearly loved Helen and everyone there is there not just to pay their respects to her, but also to support you. Don’t put undue pressure on yourself. She loved you for being you xxxx

Comment

• I'll be thinking of you too Snadger.

It definitely looks as if it's going to be another hot one. My husband got up first this morning and went round throwing all the curtains open. If I hadn't been close behind him to shut all the SE facing ones we'd be baking now.

Yesterday I set foot inside a big shoe shop for the first time since the beginning of the pandemic. I had got to the point of being sandal-less. JOY!! 3 new pairs, all comfortable. If I had the energy I'd dance round the room.

Off to the allotment shortly.

Comment

• Thinking of you, Snadger.

You too, gf and Nicos.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Another hot day,l
                              Greenhouse plants all watered and shaded.

Thinking of you today Snadgar.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,when is this heat going to cool off,Snadger my thoughts are with you,am sure you will deliver your eulogy just fine,rest in peace Helen,please remember snadger,to brake down is absolutly normal,same as not doing so,our emotions all work in different ways,as of yet i have only had tears come to my eyes,am sure the dam will burst one day,for no reason whatsoever to others,bless you and yours
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X