Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All I get that PP, glad it's turned up. Scorchio. Have a good day All
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all

Sunny again, good start to the week

Have fun
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Morning another sunny day here I'll be in the garden in between bread baking.

PP its good that you've got your favourite trowel back.

enjoy your day.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, dull and cool here with rain forecast. We really don’t get much of the summer up here do we...maybe I’ll migrate to England for the summer in future.
          Hope you are all well and have a great day. x
          sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all. Another week, where is the time going?
            Sunny here but very breezy.
            Going to my sons house shortly to finish the job I started last week.
            Have a good all, catch up later.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
              Scorchio here too….it’d be better if there was a bit of wind though
              Glad we did all the cutting back and shredding before this hot weather arrived.

PP…that was a good find - I too have a few favourite gardening tools and it wouldn’t be the same without them.
              Trowels are funny things - I have several but my favourite one is more pointy, well balanced, doesn’t feel like it’ll bend/snap when I use it as a lever, has a wooden handle , and doesn’t dig into the palm of my hand when I use it.

No idea what I’ll do today but I’m sure OH will prioritise something off the loooong list of ‘This wot needed doing urgently ages ago’

Enjoy your day peeps - I do keep trying to send some heat and sunshine ‘ ooop Norf’ honest!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

35 ºC out there in the shade, three degrees higher than forecast. Low tonight is expected to be 22 ºC. Hope it's not three degrees higher as well. That's abnormally warm at night for this time of year. Apparently it's still spring, according to the weatherpeople. Clearly, they just look at calendars and computers and never go outdoors.

Had a productive morning. Mr Snoop says he still wants to do a bit more. Not sensible.

Plenty to keep me busy indoors for the rest of the day. That and an afternoon nap. Smiling just at the thought of it. Lots of smiles over by the fridge (by the sound of it, most of you are up for cold drinks today). Special one for PP for finding your trowel.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Ooo…errrr…I’ll add a few smiles to your collection Snoop!
                  OH has just got out my sunchair for me
                  Looks like he thinks I’ve been a very good girl
                  ( or should I be suspicious and wonder what he wants?)

Very hot here too so I’ll welcome a ‘sitting out in the shade with a good book’ for a little while until I get fidgety and need to do something.

I really should go for a grory hop but it’s just too hot to get into a car . We can go without milk …again….
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all - just!

There's a pleasant breeze blowing here to relieve the heat. This is England - how can it be so hot in June?? The slugs have eaten all my direct sown baby CFB's. I shall have to sow some in pots instead. But I'm not Monty Don, I don't have space for lots of pots of stuff waiting to get big enough to survive in the garden. I have to sidestep down the path as it is...
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Happy Monday All,

Today is my first day on days since starting nights on the 12th of april. still getting used to the swap over.

need to give the grass a cut tonight as its getting a bit long again. i dont tink i've ever known it to grow this quickly in june before!
                      "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                      - Henry Beard

Comment

• It isn't hot here MH
                        Northern England.

Comment

• Afternoon,

Spent most the day in bed as I am back in work tonight. Grey clouds here, OH said it was raining before. I planted out my tomatoes on Saturday into pots. And my paprika thats growing in my spare room are coming along nicely.

Kettle is on if anyone fancies a brew
                          Carrie

Comment

• 11°C and windy again today so it feels a lot colder. Some of my French beans have been snapped off at ground level by the wind and something has eaten all the leaves off one of my red currant bushes. Did spot a few self-seeded borage though so that was good.

Comment

• Evening its been another sunny day here not as warm as the last few days but still a shorts and t-shirt day
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Another sunny start. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X