Pleased to hear things are moving along for you Lottie,
    Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• So happy to say I'm off to the allotment shortly. My husband was desperate for a shower this morning. He's only had washes since he had his accident and he has to keep his bandage dry (well above elbow to well below). I didn't have a massive plastic bag so I wrapped it in a few layers of industrial clingfilm to his surprise and he had a careful mainly sat down shower. Bone dry afterwards.
      Planting out some brassicas today among other jobs. He can sit and read his newspaper and no doubt garner sympathy.

Comment

• Well hoovering his morning resulted in having a sort and clear out in our bedroom .
        I blame lottie
        Northern England.

Comment

• Gosh, LD, it's all go your end. Glad it's all coming together for you.

Not such good news here. Our ageing tom was buried this morning in the same pot as his best chum, the ageing female. Broke his back, the vet said, and he had to be put to sleep too. Although he was getting on, he was still full of life and vigour. Had made friends with Frankie and they were hanging around together, playing and play scrapping. Only cat we've ever had who understood the concept of rules and even tried to get other cats (and the dogs) to abide by them. Here's a photo, taken 16 years ago pretty well to the day for an ad to find a home for him. People were always dumping cats, dogs and other animals over the hedge of a plot of land next to the ground floor flat we lived in. We took them in and found homes for them. This little lad was too wily and every time someone came round, he'd scarper, leaving the choice of the other kittens.
          Attached Files

Comment

• ^^^ aww, that's sad news Snoop
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sorry about your cat Snoop. It's so sad when a much loved pet dies. I'm glad everything is coming together for you LD.
              I forgot to take pasta bakes with me this morning to deliver on the way to the allotment so I have got to put my jeans back on and go back out now or there will be a couple of hungry and annoyed old men out there.
              I got my brassicas planted and another long row of peas as well. The weather has been gorgeous, 24°C and sunny.

Comment

• Afternoon all,too hot for me outside,sorry to hear about your pet snoop,they gone to a better place,just like my MR ,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Phew, scorchio Sorry to hear about your puss Snoop. Glad you're bearing up Lottie. I've had my hair cut again and next two are booked so it feels like the return to a bit of normality. Enjoy your evening All
                  Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your kitty Snoop, it’s hard when you lose them!
                    Lottie, glad to hear things are coming together for you, great news x
                    sigpic

Comment

• Another belter today. the little man was rather tired and grumpy when he got back from nursery today so we cheered him up by letting him water the plants. he loves playing with water so he soon came around.
                      "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                      - Henry Beard

Comment

• Morning all
                        Sorry to hear about your cat Snoop, I bet the others will miss him. Glad things are coming together for you at last Lottie

Lovely morning again, clear blues and the kettle's on - help yourselves

Enjoy your day
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                          Its looking nice out there for me too, Very happy about that
                          No fixed plans for today, but it’s going to involve being outside for most of it!!!

Is that kettle still hot Bones?...mmm, thank you

Enjoy your day peeps....see ya later...

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Another scorcher on the cards today. Summer really has arrived at last. I hope everybody's okay and enjoying the weather.

Comment

• Morning garden was rather dry so I did some early morning watering before the sun came out, my runners and french beans look better for a good soak.

Sorry to read about your kitty Snoop xx
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all

Outdoor work of some description today which could include seed sowing,weeding,bricklaying or chainsaw work.

Seems reasonably bright, out, if not a little cooler and windier?

Dog walking first though, so we will take it from there.

TTFN
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X