Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many interruptions, but nice ones of visitors with gifts. Have to remind myself that I'm working! Sun's trying to shine too.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon all,thanks for the titters over some of the above post's ,thank goodness is not so hot today,eldest working hard on clearing up/sorting out the garage's and sheds,youngest clearing out his stuff from garden,and middle one not even contacted me over his dad,all this is long ongoing sibling issues,will be off as soon as i can to my new life,and family that care,anyone else can go sit in the shadows,they know where i am going ,had a treat last night eldest and i went out for a curry,sooo relaxing,have a good afternoon,of now to sort somat else
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good to see you Lottie.
        going out for a curry?...* drools....I don’t know of any Indian restaurants anywhere in my region...can’t wait to get over to the uk and see my family and have an Indian and Chinese...even if it’s only a takeaway

Good grief Snoop - you are braver than me...how on earth do you stop your dogs/ cats from wanting to play with them????

My bit of good news is that OH has just found my lost piece of jigsaw!
        (The piece I suspected Hibou had either eaten or played hockey with it until it was hidden in some nook or cranny .)
        Hmmm...it was only still in the original plastic bag !
        Sorry Hibou! now I can happily donate it to a charity shop!

Is it brew time again?...I think I’m getting a bit nervous about going for my jab....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Nicod, delighted to hear your good news re mising jigsaw piece.
          Good luck getting your jab.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon/evening,

Just a quick visit as I am off to get ready for work soon. Hardly slept today its still to warm here. Sun keeps showing its face from behind the clouds. Just hoping the weather cools down while I am working tonight. It's like a greenhouse working in the hospital.

Have a nice night
            Carrie

Comment

• Evening spent the whole day outdoors some gardening some chatting so a good day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                some gardening some chatting so a good day.
                Can't beat cultivating your social skills Bren..
                Snoop, that's one big aggressive looking centipede, glad we don't get them here.
                Glad you're managing to keep positive Lottie
                Best of luck with your jib jab Nicos. We has our second AZ a few days ago, loads better than the first one but weird dreams again and today was hangover city Glad that one's behind us.

Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Well , the jab was fine..no bruise as of yet
                  OH treated me to an apricot tart for being a brave bunny....but not quite sure why he treated himself to one too!!!!
                  Vertigo was one of my main symptoms last time so let's see what tomorrow brings.
                  All good otherwise ...

Hope you are back to normal today Bones. Not a nice experience for you.

see you all in the morning...keep safe x
                  Last edited by Nicos; 04-06-2021, 01:41 AM.

Comment

• Morning all! Not too bad a morning weather wise.
                    Talking about vaccine side effects has anyone suffered tinnitus? I’m not sure if it’s from the vaccine or an after effect of chemo although that was a while ago now so not sure it’s that.
                    Have a great day everyone...hope the tart was delicious Nicos!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning Jay and all

Much better today thank you Nicos (quite remarkable how the side effects just come and go in an instant ). Not had tinnitus as a side effect Jay (already have it so probably wouldn't notice) but have spoken to others who's various side effects aren't listed. Last time I had a day where I couldn't smell freshly cut garlic.

Anyway, lovely day again 13 degrees and a promise of more sunshine

Kettles on
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Ooooo...can you squeeze an extra brew for me please Bones?

glad you are feeling better....I seem to have really itchy skin all over Reminds me of the tail end of shingles but I can’t see any marks. I thought I’d wait until it’s a bit lighter then have a proper look. I think an antihistamine won’t go amiss!

I’ve not been up and about properly yet but I think apart from the typical achy arm ( no bruise!...yey!) I’m doing better this time.
                        I reckon that apricot tart must have helped

Tinnitus Jay? That can be very frustrating....is it still lingering?

This morning I had to kick Hibou out very early as she was trampolining on and off the bed for about 20 mins so her bladder couldn’t have been full She had a bit of a shock when she dashed out cos it’s pouring down still - well, she’s got lots of places she can shelter under and it’s not at all cold.

Plan A today was weeding the drive - the sycamore seedlings werent there on Saturday and they are now almost 10 cm high! There are thousands of them...Te he , I should pot them on and sell them. None of my friends want any more!
                        So...plan B ..???? Plenty to choose from

Enjoy your day peeps - see ya later.

Comment

• Morning
                          I will grab a tea with you.
                          But cloudy at the moment, full sun forecast soon though.
                          A list as long as a long thing garden wise, where to start.
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Morning all.

Glad you had a nice curry, LD. Only curries I get are ones I make and there's something really special about a restaurant curry. Fresher spices than mine? More salt? Anyway, glad it was a good one.

Cloudy start to the day here. Thunderstorm forecast for this morning. Still talk of hail over the next few days. Woke up this morning dreaming of whipping the cardboard out like a rug from underneath the courgette plants. The tomatoes are looking fantastic, and so would the basil were it not for slugs and snails.

More gardening this morning. Let's see how much I can get through before rain stops play.

Have a good one, everyone. The smiles tell me I've been a bit perfunctory with them recently, so I've let them all out for a wander. Hope they find you.

Comment

• ^^^ I’m sure I heard a few of them clog dancing on the roof last night.....

Comment

• I've eventually got up and my husband is on coffee duty. I really didn't sleep well last night. Kept waking up and having weird dreams when I did sleep. I don't know why. I spent one dream shopping for a white dress for my husband! When I told him he said, "Take it back tomorrow night. I don't like white."

I hope any side effects disappear quickly Nicos. What I want to know is why side effects are always horrible. Why can't we have good ones like...... glowing skin, shiny hair, bags of energy etc?
                                The weather looks great here again so another day at the allotment.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X