Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottie...we are all with you on this.....positive thoughts/ wishes/ total support for you....we are always here for you xxx

Come on MR ...we all need you to get through this. Hugs, positive thoughts...whatever is needed xxxx

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All. Lottie I hope today brings you good news, praying for you.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all

Our thoughts are with you Lottie, hope all is well.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Oh LD thinking of you, hope they can give you some answers what's happening ASAP.
          In my thoughts today . Fingers crossed xx
          Northern England.

Comment

• Lottie thinking of you and MrLD xx lets hope todays news is good.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lottie all my good wishes and positive thoughts too. I hope things improve quickly for him. I know that the "no visiting" is an absolute nightmare and makes things far worse. Try and remember to look after yourself and stay strong.

Comment

• Thinking of you ,Lottie ((((HUGS))))

Comment

• Morning all,no news,only had cat naps,but anything is better than none,will see what i can find out shortly,
                  the hospital dr just rang,all good so far,they going to talk with consultant about our chat,some things to check out and get him moving and give food,as they have had him on nil by mouth,all being well he will be coming home as soon as,still no idea what the problem was,no sign of infection,and bp ok,thank you all so much for the good vibes and prays,they have worked ,of now to tell the family xx
                  Last edited by lottie dolly; 26-05-2021, 09:03 AM.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Holding my breath for you both lottie...x
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• That's a step forward LD . Still keeping my fingers crossed xx
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Thinking of you both lottie x
                        sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

Glad to hear your news, LD. Like CG, still keeping everything possible crossed.

Half asleep this morning. Got a ton of work to get through too. Maybe I should just go back to bed for a nap.

Mr Snoop has gone off into town to do do assorted tedious jobs. So, it's me and the animals holding the fort today.

Catch you all later.

Comment

• ME again,another update,what ever happened last night happened in the hospital,only this time he rejected the cornflakes,he now transfered to rusus to keep an eye on,sounds like it could be a swallowing thing,said something about they call it an aspiration,sorry no good at spelling,so might not be home today,they getting another team to investigate the swallow choking thing,i have to be patient and know he in the right place,and the neighbour that gave him cpr and could not find a pule to start with,is a nurse,i am so grateful to her,i must go and dressed and try to eat,the phone IS a hotline,thanks again all,xx
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Scrap the above,just had another call from the consultant,they now think it to do with his tummy anurisme leacking,and asked THE QUESTION,and can i come into the hospital,and yes i can guess whats is coming,they are going to keep him pain free and comfortable,so you will know why am not on line.

Comment

• Really sorry to hear your news, LD. Thinking of you. xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X