Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We make Pasta Snoop - when we’re not dieting!!
    Knocks spots off bought stuff!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
      Mornin n’alln’all

Could peeps please check their ‘likes’...just click in the square speech bubble next to it and see if the list of who has liked it comes up?
      IT are pretty sure it’s up and running again but need confirmation please
      It is working for me!!

Comment

• ^^^yipppeeee!

Comment

• Yes, its working for me also.

Good morning all.
          White frost this morning but its dry and calm.
          A walk on the beach this morning.
          Some seed sowing this afternoon.
          My daughter will be calling with our grocery shopping later.
          Not much else to report.
          Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, it's bitter out again, still no snow and we are not allowed to drive up the Glens to find any, oh well birds are fed, better feed myself, take care all and keep safe and warm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
              Morning all.
              Have seen the pictures in the press of the flooding in the UK. Looks really grim. Hope you're all coping and staying dry.
              .. Anyone here make pasta? That might keep me occupied.
              We make pasta usually its tagliatelle to eat with a bol. its mixed then shaped using a Kenwood chef Pasta maker. Like Nicos says it really does beat dried.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Working for me too. And I can see who liked other people's posts too. Brilliant.

And yes, Nicos. Home-made pasta... yum, yum. So flavoursome and elastic.

Edited: What a lovely thing, GF, teddy bears across generations. Sounds like it would make a fantastic gift. If I was mum-to-be, I'd be really touched.
                Last edited by Snoop Puss; 22-01-2021, 11:03 AM.

Comment

• Good to hear Snoop...looks like it’s sorted then if 3 of you are getting it properly.

I love the idea of teddies across the generations too.
                  We bought our daughter a small Steiff bear when she was born and have offered to do the same for her baby but she’s said she wants it to have hers. I love that idea!

Comment

• I knitted bears for all 3 of my children and for nieces, nephews and grandchildren. I always put a bell inside one of the ears. I stopped making them several years ago.

Beautiful day today but rather cold. I have a rhubarb to plant and feel the need to start the propagators up. I’m on standby to pick a friend up from another town. So I need to stay close to home.

First I have some neglected domestic drudgery. I started rearranging the kitchen cupboards several weeks ago and there is still stuff all over the worktops. Christmas, New Year and 2 bereavements (aka life) has got in the way.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• I will be sewing a bear but my old pattern which I think was originally in a magazine is long gone, so I'll have to find a new one.

Comment

• Afternoon all.

GF, for free sewing patterns for teddies check out

planet-teddybear.com

When I got the Xmas decs out of the attic I found our old dark brown plush curtains (I'd put them away to use as decorating covers), so I got them out and plan to make some teddies later in the year when the knitting's done. Gosh I'm getting all crafty!

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                        Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

We make pasta usually its tagliatelle to eat with a bol. its mixed then shaped using a Kenwood chef Pasta maker. Like Nicos says it really does beat dried.
                          Bren, do you have the pasta maker that squidges the dough out through dies or do you have a roller/cutter? I have a roller and cutter but I'm very tempted by the squidger (more properly known as a shaper, apparently)...
                          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 22-01-2021, 03:32 PM.

Comment

• Afternoon, just back from a two hour walk to the beach, sitting watching the waves has sorted out the the old grey cells a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                              I knitted bears for all 3 of my children and for nieces, nephews and grandchildren. I always put a bell inside one of the ears. I stopped making them several years ago.

Beautiful day today but rather cold. I have a rhubarb to plant and feel the need to start the propagators up. I’m on standby to pick a friend up from another town. So I need to stay close to home.

First I have some neglected domestic drudgery. I started rearranging the kitchen cupboards several weeks ago and there is still stuff all over the worktops. Christmas, New Year and 2 bereavements (aka life) has got in the way.
                              Mrs Grief Crochets the damn things for charity ... we've got bags of the buggers all over the house
                              ntg
                              Never be afraid to try something new.
                              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                              ==================================================

Comment

• Prevening All and Happy Friday Fine all day here but very cold. Likes are working for me too. Have a good evening
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X