Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon All Brrr it's cold. Very slow work day. I've cleaned the oven inbetween e mails. I don't like New Year's Eve so it will be no different to a normal evening for me. Enjoy yours whatever you do
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon the day started out a cool -3.7c in my GH and its not been much above that all day we still wrapped up for an afternoon walk though. Its best to make the most of the dry weather never know when the next lot of snows going to arrive.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Happy New Year, everyone.

Comment

• Afternoon all,it's getting chilly now,soon be over in a few more hours,will not be staying up to welcome it in this time,enjoy those that are,it's great having son come over for help and support for us both,unfortunately MR is going down hill faster now,son seen a big difference from last week,it's only since he came out the hospital last time,we get some nice smiles and tender moments with him,often asks where he has to go,his chair,bed ext,it is heart braking,but we have to remain strong,son was divided about going home,so i tolled him to go,as i will be ok,have got plenty of food ext,and are warm,with peeps just a phone call away,all my sewing stuff and fabric are now boxed and labled,have a good evening all,and see you next year xx
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• I don't drink alcohol in the summer when there's no "R" in the month, with Christmas and my birthday in the winter, too much Malt Whisky about, I normally only have one dram in the evening, but on course for 2 tonight lol.

Comment

• Morning all. Happy 2021.

I'm going dry during the week, making no promises about the weekends.

Busy, busy today. So better get cracking. Starting the new year with a bit of a rush, in fact.

Have a good one all.

Comment

• Morning Snoop and all.

Welcome to the New Year and all it may bring. Better times for all of us I hope.
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                  We have a stunningly pretty start to theNew Year. Very heavy frost overnight so much so it looks like it’s snowed!
                  Quiet day for us - probably more planning of the camper electrics, followed by eating roast lamb, jigsaw and a film or two.

Started the year off with more American pancakes and baked beans and a couple of mugs of tea

Enjoy your day peeps

Click image for larger version

Name:	730C3BAD-D53D-4273-97F3-EE0505A4B2A4.jpeg
Views:	181
Size:	269.5 KB
ID:	2514455
                  Last edited by Nicos; 01-01-2021, 09:45 AM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning and a Happy New Year

No frost or further snow fall so a good start to the year we still have snow in the garden but hopefully that won't be around much longer.

Have a good day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy New Year Heavy frost last night, but it must have warmed up because there's no frost this morning and it's drizzling! Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        It's a beautiful sunny morning here, blue sky and not a breeze but temp at 0.
                        Perfect day for a walk so that is what we are going to do.
                        Jigsaw making later on and looking forward to it.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I've done the 'easy' bits of my jigsaw Bramble - just got the pink/blue/yellow sky and all the tree tops to do now.... won't be doing this one again for sure!!! ( but it has made a lovely change just doing 5-20 mins at a time)
                          Last edited by Nicos; 01-01-2021, 12:07 PM.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all,apparently a lot of black ice around earlier on,Nicos that is a lovely piece of art work,looks well with the twinkling of frost around the edges,
                            Hope all are safe,I raise a glass off what ever is your fancy for a good growing season,your health ext,ext,ext,i still have snips in the allotment ground to collect{is on sons patch},plus lots of onions from last year at home,and some carrots in the home ground,what does not get eaten by humans,the horses and shetlands will have,all WILL be moving with us,i have got the beginnings of the gardening itch hehehe,i keep looking at pics of the new place,and thinking,i could be in with a chance of sowing some new snips hehehe if we can get moved by end of Feb,also itching to to pack up crockery that is not getting used just now,hoping to get a moving date before end of Jan,on sorting out bits we come across is bringing memories and giggles back,i am so happy that 2 of our sons are supporting us ,what a good start to 2021,upwards and onwards as they say,have a good day and stay safexx
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all, I'll start a new thread as this one is rather large, so I'll close this one.

Comment

• Hi guys! Just wanted to draw your attention to this opportunity on the forum, thanks --- https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...-jekka-mcvicar

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X