ID:	2513498

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02797.JPG
Views:	83
Size:	370.3 KB
ID:	2513500

Comment

• Lovely, Burnie. Nice to see. Must give you a lot of pleasure and bring back lots of memories when you get them out and hang them.

Comment

• Those are lovely! ...all the nicer because they were hand painted/ glass AND old...happy memories for you I'm sure ( not that you are old!!!!)
          Thanks for sharing.

Well ... the Hiace has arrived....but what a palaver

The guy got it stuck in the mud having parked it overnight in a soggy field - even the Landrover was skidding around trying to tow it out...up a very steep incline in the field. Gawd knows why he took it down there in the first place.
          Then he said there is big crack in the windscreen which was there when he picked it up -but didn't say anything....but ya know....I don't care...it's here now and it's our next project over the next 10 weeks so we can hopefully get to see our baby granddaughter in March.
          Plus, in 3 days I'll get the shopping out!....mmm... mince pies and birds custard.....mmmmm....
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• That little glass house bauble has just reminded me of the baubles we had on the Christmas tree when I was a child. Somewhere in the garage or loft we have some glass baubles that got put away for safekeeping when our children were small. I'll have to have a hunt for them at the weekend.

Comment

• Evening all,love the old baubles thanks for the pics,have had a bit of a none day today,roll on moving day,son sat with his dad whilst i went for the groceries,he then took it in and put it away,i was very thankful,but not before i got the shopping to the till,just to embarras myself by not being able to pay for them,now that is a good thing about the mask,it hid the blushes,so had to come home and get my card,then go back,had a few winks this after until the phone rang 2 times,this what comes of having the head in several places at once,but needs must,i find it hard to get him out the bed of a morning,as he is finding it difficult,yyesterday was so bad,had to wait until the carer came,nearly 11 am ,i felt so bad for him,like neglected him,even then it was ME that had to get his hand and pull,have to think of another way,he has a bed hand grip thing,but some how cannot manage it since i moved it other side the bed,for his safty and ease of carers,then when you get him upright he leans so much to one side he falls back onto the bed,he thinks he is upright,and he not,defo getting worse,but still,keep the pecker up,and glad i still got him
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Sounds like you need more hours of care, LD. Any chance of that? How many visits a day do you get?

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Blue skies!...nice start to the day

Looks like Hibou has found a new toy...we have a box of face masks next to the front door and she’s taken to removing one at a time and leaving them in the bedroom whilst we are asleep...we even had one on the bed this morning .
                  Looked like a face mask graveyard this morning.
                  Yep, they are brand new but don’t want to encourage it in case she picks up a used one from somewhere outside...you just never know do you?
                  Ever so sweet though

OH’s passport arrived yesterday ...yippeee! And when I asked where do I sign, I was told “it’s OK....I’ll just take your photo ...that’s a new one to me! ...anyone else experienced that? ( I’m pretty sure she didn’t fancy me !!!!)

Got to take some parcels to a collecting depot at some point today , then it’s a paperwork sort of day.

One more week to go.....and for the bah humbugs amongst us....4 more days until the days start to lengthen

Enjoy your day peeps

Lottie- can your OH roll over?....it might be easier for him to sit up by pushing from his side rather than pulling?
                  Hopefully the careers can teach you a few tricks of the trade?... No harm in asking?
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning shopping first then a stroll around the village posting Christmas cards.

I suppose Face masks are better than finding mice in your bed Nicos

Have a good day
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all.

Nice facemask story, Nicos. Maybe she thinks they're mice because of the stringy legs/tails? Anyway, as Bren says, better them than real mice.

All good here. Except I've come to loathe electronic billing systems. I won't shout as much on here as I have been in real life.

Very bright today. Just as well as I have a big lunch to cook and lots of sunshine means lots of electricity, so kitchen appliances can take some of the strain.

Hope you have a lovely day, all.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                        A beautiful bright sunshiney morning here.
                        And yes, the day has finally arrived.I am off to the hairdressers.
                        Don't know if she will recognise me, it's been three months since last appointment.
                        Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning, sunny today, been busy helping in the kitchen(I do all the manual labouring)a Dundee cake has just been loaded into the oven, this is instead of a traditional Xmas cake and porridge has been scoffed with some hunny, we now have some rather twee Christmas songs on Spotify to get us more in the mood. Take care all.

Comment

• Funny morning. I've spent a couple of hours trying to get an elderly deaf relative to answer texts. The doctors surgery have been trying to communicate with her all morning. They eventually got in touch with me. Finally, end result, she is booked in for her first covid vaccine next Tuesday, second one 3 weeks later. Why, oh why, is her mobile phone so immobile, ie. sat on her table at home when she is out and about, no doubt doing something she doesn't need to??? It is like talking to a brick wall. Hairdresser at 2pm today. It'll be like Sheep shearing season, only second haircut for both me and my husband since March.

Comment

• Good day all,not a bad looking day outside,got a GP call booked in for this afternoon,ref pads,had a call from the care team how things are doing,review booked in for after christmas,Snoop,i get 2 a day,but if he awake and wants to be up,i have to do it before they arrive,last night i had to get firm with him he was really of,will have a good chat to the GP when they call,need to move the beds round again,things work better with the bed help on 1 particular side,so,in order to have the space to get in and out easier,also have room for me to change the sheets,hay ho,we will get there,Nicos,he is turning of sorts,but not how i need him,i think it's the brain he says he cannot do lots of thing,but with some encouragement,both quiet and sharp,i can get some better response,he cannot remember that the chair can raise for help,so is all about reminders,in the day,he lets me know when a loo brake it required,so thats good,was hoping for fairy today,but no,tomoz now,things have shook my system up as to just how he has deteriated since coming from hospital last friday,we are all hoping he will be moving with me next year,there are others a lot worse off,i am just grateful for what help i do get,i think when i get the beds sorted,and i get more day time sleep i will heal and be able to handle things better than i am at present,just glad i am blessed with some resiliance,even though it has lost a bit of steam this week,thanks for your supports all,of to do a bit more xx
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Afternoon all.

Burnie, I have that exact pink bell - not on the tree this year, being pink, as it's only red green and white. Used to have the same cottage too, but broke it 2 years back. How lovely, never seen any others the same before.
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X