Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening I've been hoping to see the Draconid meteor shower but its to cloudy here has anyone else had any luck?
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Evening all, 2 days back to back Grandad duties, I'm bushed, where do kids get their energy from, walk along the beach, Mackie D's for lunch from the drive through(that stuff has absolutely no flavour at all, chips might have been made from cardboard) Then the little treasures were picked up and taken home, an early night I think after a larger dram than usual lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
        Evening I've been hoping to see the Draconid meteor shower but its to cloudy here has anyone else had any luck?
        No joy here either Bren. Just got up to check now but it's still cloudy
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Early good mornings to everyone. No joy with the Draconids here either, heavy cloud and rain.
          Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
          Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining heavily. Have a good day
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning rain here as well Flo.

Looks like most of us missed out seeing the meteor shower and its never the same seeing them on line.

Comment

• Mornin all.

Weather is manky here as well. Yet to make plans for today but a trip to the allotment could be on the cards if it dries up a bit.

Still hiding from the 'C' virus and managed to avoid it up til now.

Take care folks and TTFN.
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning, heavy cloud here but it's dry and not a breath of wind, I like these type of Autumn days, we went picking conkers and hazlenuts with the grandsons, just like I did when I was a nipper. Not much to do in the garden now, the leeks looking well after all of the rain, might pull one of the pot ones for dinner, take care all.

Comment

• Morning all. Bright with a bit of hazy cloud up top. I stood outside for a bit last night but it was too cold to hang around. Didn't see any shooting stars. But still a lovely sky.

Busy, busy again today. Don't know why I bother repeating myself. Yesterday afternoon was taken up with a bit too much baking, to be honest, so got to make up for lost time.

Have a good one, everyone. Hope your mum's doing OK, Nicos.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      brrr....stilly chilly. Not heard from the heating peeps so I guess there will be a no-show with the part

Waiting to hear more test results for my mom ....
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I could hear the rain all night and slept really badly. It was no surprise to wake up to a grey depressing day. I called at the allotment yesterday but it was really boggy underfoot........roll on Spring.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          It rained overnight but it's a lovely sunshiney morni b now.
                          I had planned an indoor day but as it's so nice I am off to the park,
                          Hope you get good news about your mam and your heating Nicos.
                          Take care all and have a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening, rain stopped by 10-ish so I had a wonder over to the supermarket with my shopping trolley back home go make more chutney and bake bread.
                            The gardens rather soggy so I’ve only been out there to harvest.
                            Take care.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Not raining here yet. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flo and all. Hoping for a dry day or else it will be another walk with plastic bags in my leaky wellies.
                                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                                Endless wonder.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X