X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Morning All Dark Congratulations Jay and Lottie! Have a good day All
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning all, off to the garage, MOT day, cars is quite new so hopefully will be ok.

Comment

• Morning all. Autumn is definitely here. Not so much a season of mists and mellow fruitfulness as dying weeds and damp. Nice to hear about your bulbs, Bramble. That puts things in a more positive light.

Busyish day ahead. Hope you all have a good one. Catch you later.

Good luck with the MOT, Nicos.

Edited to correct spelling mistake.
        Last edited by Snoop Puss; 10-09-2020, 10:51 AM.

Comment

• Morning it was a cool 8c in my GH overnight so it made early morning have that autumn feel.

Enjoy your day even its you're of to the supermarket like me.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning, chilly this morning! Thanks all for the congratulations and Bren you’ve made me think ‘where are my knitting needles?’
            Great news lottie, hope you get that sale soon!
            Have a great day everyone. x
            sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
              Just got back from market. Got there as it just opened so there's was hardly anyone there! Perfect!

Quick purchases form fish stall, veggie stall and the guy who sells strings of purple garlic . Back in the car within 10 minutes

Snoop -it's Burnie MOT this time. Good luck Burnie.

It was incredibly misty here when we set off, its lifting now but it looks like it's going to be a cloudy but warm day. perfect still for gardening.

See ya later peeps....
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all. I've got my day planned out. I was blackberrying yesterday so have loads of blckberries to process.Same with a big bag of apples (possibly a few blackberry and apple tarts to make)
                A bucket full of broad beans to shell and freeze and two large carrier bags of French beans to process, one of climbers and one of ordinary. Courgette mountain needs attention also.

After lunch if the grass has dried out a bit I will cut the lawn and take grass cuttings to allotment. Once at the allotment no doubt I will find summat to keep me occupied.

Take care peeps and TTFN.
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Oooh, I need to mow the lawns. We didn't mow them all summer as the mower broke and we didn't get time to replace. Now we've cut it, the blooming grass is going crazy. Still, more compost...

We're going to avoid mowing the front May-July(ish) next year to try to encourage wild flowers.

What sort of broad beans are you getting at this time of year?

Comment

• Morning all. Been out to fetch a click&collect this morning. So much more traffic on the roads now the schools are open again.

Definite feel of Autumn now, especially with the dark mornings. This year seems to have flown by, slow days busy doing nothing, but weeks galloping past.

Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      Snoop -it's Burnie MOT this time. Good luck Burnie.
                      Sorry, not paying attention there. Good luck, Burnie.
                      Have just booked my car in. No slots till early October. All taken up by people whose MOTs expired during the lockdown, when MOT stations were shut. Should have thought about that and booked weeks ago...

Comment

• Afternoon, no gardening today only fruit and Tom picking, including a trug of apples. Did bake bread and scones so house does smell good.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Pre evening all,that reminds me,MOT before end of the month,and tax renewal,it said to be going up,we will see,just got back from optitians,cats slowly deteriating,can still drive ,have a good evening,look in later.
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening all.
                            Not a lot to report.
                            Out walking and met my daughter unexpectedly.
                            Made a batch of soup for the freezer this evening

Jay, great news, so pleased for you.
                            A whole new adventure.
                            Many congratulations.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evening all, first the car passed no problems, as I bought it new if it's broken it'll be my fault then....................We went for a celebratory drive over the hills to Aboyne, as there was no customers in the whisky shop I nipped in and bought a bottle, first time in a shop since the beginning of March!!

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Warm again. Have a good day
                                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X