Update - it's snowing

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Brrrrrr. Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    Good afternoon all,glad the wind and rain have gone ,seems like some are in for,or got snow,it can stay away from me ,have made a start on packing my den/sewing room up,amazing what c$$p/useful some items may be ,
    Nicos it sounds a real fun project,
    Stay safe and warm everyone,the sky looks real naughty,plus is looking more like dusk,not early afternoon,by for now.

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    It's trying to snow.......................................yahooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning all, we have a hard frost and it's forecast for the next 10 days, at least that should stop the grass growing lol, probably go for a walk later wrapped up warm, enjoy your day and keep safe everyone.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    Very cold and the rain is just starting.
    No plans except sorting the clutter that accumulated over the last few days.
    I was hoping to get out for a walk but the rain has put a stop to that.
    Have a good day all.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Very foggy here, cold and damp. I'm in work tomorrow so making the most of being at home today! Have a good day

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning its damp and misty here so not to bad will probably wrap up warm and go for a stroll later.

Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    ^^^ mmmm...good idea - mug of coffee and a nice chunk of rather yummy homemade Xmas cake!!!!

* I may be some time.....

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Rained more than forecast in the night. Now very blue and cold. Dogs outdoors enjoying the sun, though. And we've got all the doors open for a bit of fresh air. But won't be open for much longer if my fingers and toes have anything to say about it.

Busyish day today. Better get it all underway.

Have a good one, everyone.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Very wet and cold here. In fact it looks really miserable outdoors. Never mind, I've got the central heating on and a nice cup of coffee.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

Just had more sloppy sleet. The sky was that stunning yellowy glow it does when the clouds are full of snow. Beautiful

Today will be spent playing around with drawings and little bits of paper trying to pull together previous plans for the layout of the camper living area. Got to sort it before fitting the electrics, most of which needs fitting before the insulation is sealed into place...

its only roughly 2.8m x 1.6 m x 1.4 tall pre insulation. I used to have a garden shed bigger than that!!!!
    Sink, hob,fridge/freezer,loo and a double bed... Bit like a large dolls house

Whats everyone else up to today?
    Far too wet to be outside here unless you have sou’westers and wellies with a decent tread!
    Last edited by Nicos; 28-12-2020, 09:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Primrose
    replied
    Beautiful sunny day here today, frosty but no wind. Due to recent weather, there were enormous heaps of seaweed all along the beach so we've just been and collected some to put onto the vegetable beds. If the weather stays fine tomorrow, we may nip down and fetch some more.

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Afternoon all, the wind has dropped and the sun has been peeping through, so a nice walk to the beach was taken, the tides right up to the sand dunes, so we couldn't actually get on to the beach, but nice to watch the waves for a bit. Turkey sandwich has been scoffed, now for some low(ish) sugar free tiffin.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    ^^^ wow!....it’s getting darker by the minute here

Just had a sloppy hail storm - quite exciting really!
    I was watching a poor blue tit hanging on for grim death onto a peanut feeder which was swinging around in the wind and being lashed by hailstones. Poor thing...far too windy for it to try and fly off.
    Even our chooks have stayed indoors. I was wondering about turning off the electric mesh fence in case any of them are blown sideways into it ...but they are well and truly hunkered down inside.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X