X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Afternoon All Brrr it's cold. Very slow work day. I've cleaned the oven inbetween e mails. I don't like New Year's Eve so it will be no different to a normal evening for me. Enjoy yours whatever you do

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morni g all.
    Freezing cold here and a heavy white frost.
    Staying indoors today and making my jigsaw puzzle.
    Zoom quiz with the family tonight right up to midnight.

Gave up on the booze last August when hubby was having radiotherapy.
    He was advised not to drink while treatment was ongoing so I joined him.
    I haven't bothered since and dont think I will again.
    Lots of nice alcohol free drinks on the market now for anyone making the decision.
    Have a good day all.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    It's very, very cold here with a bright blue sky and a thick frost which isn't even attempting to melt yet. I'll wait until it warms up before I stick my head outside. I've got to collect a prescription from the chemist and deliver some meals later.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

blue sunshine here after heavy rain and it’s flipping cold here too.
    Not quite sure what today will bring, but we started it off with a massive breakfast of American pancakes, bacon, scrambled egg and maple syrup
    And yep....the diet recommences on Monday before I manage to undo too much of my previous hard work

I’m never bothered about seeing the NewYear in but I do enjoy a nice roast on New Years Day

Is anyone else thinking of having a booze freeJanuary?

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning Snoop and all.

No gadding about for most of us Snoop, we're right back where we were at the end of March - pretty much total shutdown except supermarkets, garden centres, and petrol stations. Only allowed out for exercise or groceries.

At least we can hope the vaccines will break this cycle of open, shut, open, shut.....

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

I'm on dog-walking duty this morning. Rather putting it off till the sun gets a bit higher in the sky. It's perishing cold out there. There's a robin sitting on the wall outside my window. How birds survive these conditions is beyond me. It's due to get a lot colder too. Snow forecast on Saturday by one weather forecaster, more next week according to another.

Lots to do, including the stuff I didn't do yesterday...

Have a great day everyone, stay safe. No gadding about, and that includes young whippersnappers like you, Rary.

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Evening all, we managed a walk across the fields, cut up some kindling and then it started snowing, forecast to turn to rain tomorrow, so no snowman built yet.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Evening!
    another quick nip in

More wet sloppy stuff all day

Sorry to hear about the higher levels of restrictions.
    We are waiting to hear, but I do know longer nighttime curfews have been brought in in other parts of France.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good evening all.
    As the sun came out we decided to take a drive up the coast.
    Spent a very enjoyable afternoon walking on the beach and collecting shells.
    Home now and it is freezing cold.
    Really glad we went out ad we are now back in lockdown.
    Level 5 restrictions, no household visits and travel curtailed to 5 kilometers for the month of January.
    Have a good evening all and stay safe and wrap up warm.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Primrose
    replied
    Beautiful weather today (cold but no wind) so I managed to get a few things done in the garden. Lovely bright full moon looked huge just after sunset.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Evening All Bitterly cold but ner sner yet. Been a busy day. Enjoy your evening ​​

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    A very dull grey start to the dsy with a temp of just 1 deg.
    No plans for the day just yet.
    Have a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning no snow today just frost and ice so i have a crunchy lawn and a pretty frosted glass GH

I watched that camper youtube it was interesting and she sure packed a lot into the van. Then i got side tracked and started looking at Berlingo conversions I was surprised to see how much we could alter ours, won't be tempted we'll stay with the trailer tent.
    Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all
    Just popping in to say hi...off out to sort out camper van stuff ...see ya later peeps...it’s nearly NewYear!!!!
    Full moon tonight I think , so I best get my werewolf costume to head

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all. Hope you're all coping in your weather conditions.

No snow here, yet. The forecasts suggest we're due some, possibly in a day or so and continuing into next week. Mr Snoop is already cursing and I'm going to send him to the shops for anything I can think of, just to get him out the house and to get in some more emergency supplies in case we get cut off.

Right, time to crack on with the day as I made a late start this morning.

Have a great day.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X