• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bramble
    replied
    Good morning all.
    A beautiful clear sunny morni g here.
    It's just 5 degs with a biting wind.
    We are going to the park first and then for a drive around the coast.
    There is only so much time you can be confined indoors before it wears thin.
    Have a good day all and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• greenishfing
    replied
    Beautiful blue sky and sunshine here too. Very cold out I believe at the moment, but not a breath of wind.

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning, after a wild and windy night it is now clear blue skies and not a breath of wind, cold out, better get the fire ready and sort out some breakfast, might go for our last bike ride before the bikes are put away for the winter. Take care all and stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n"™alln"™all
    blue skies...sunshine....what a lovely start to the morning!
    It certainly brings a smile to ya face

What turned out to be a quick nip to the corner shop next to the letter box has turned into a bigger shop as we,ve run out of a few other essentials...such as long life milk but also the flour I need to make the Xmas cake!
    Yup the fruit has spent the last few days in the booze - and they are smelling wonderful!

The larger, although still small shop is very close to the farm supplies shop and we need more chook food too .
    Looks like today is a shopping day for many of us Grapes eh?....oh- and in case Rary is wondering it"™s Thursday!

And 5 weeks from today will be Xmas Eve!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Snadger
    replied
    Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
    Morning its my shopping day after that the days mine it looks like being fine this afternoon with a bit of promised sunshine.
    Enjoy your day.
    Ditto for me. A 'Megashop' as I have been putting it off.Doctors appointment at 6.00pm so not sure what to do in afternoon?

TTFN

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X