No announcement yet.

Site upgrade announcement -latest info!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we have 'first and last page' arrows as well as the current back & forward a page ones?
    To see a world in a grain of sand
    And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

• When I was on last night/this morning it took quite a time to load a post it must have been more than 5 minutes to load but things seem OK now
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• First time it's been halfway to being acceptable for me. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• It still is very slow at times. Can it be speeded up?

Comment

• It's going to vary in speed until everything is sorted MR...There's an awful lot going on behind the scenes,
            Frustrating I know, but they'll get there eventually.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• How do you subscribe to a thread please?

Comment

• t
                Originally posted by moreteavicar View Post
                How do you subscribe to a thread please?
                Click your name at the top right of the page.
                go to user setting
                then select notifications.

Lots of options to choose from.
                Hope this helps
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by peanut View Post

And to be able to see who has liked the post please.
                  If you click on the box with the number in it, you can see who liked the post

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post

If you click on the box with the number in it, you can see who liked the post

It happened once last week, I'd accidently clicked on the number instead of liking it and some names flashed up. I've tried since and nothing happens
                    Nestled somewhere in the Cambridgeshire Fens. Good soil, strong winds and 4 Giant Puffballs! https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif
                    Always aim for the best result possible not the best possible result
                    https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...ilies/wink.gif
                    Forever indebted to Potstubsdustbins https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...lies/smile.gif

Comment

• Looks good
                      When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Originally posted by peanut View Post

It happened once last week, I'd accidently clicked on the number instead of liking it and some names flashed up. I've tried since and nothing happens
                        I got a message that I didn't have permissions to access the page (and now nothing happens at all)

Comment

• I got the same melanie
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Sorry, I really don't want to be awkward but the latest posts is not behaving. If I post in a thread and then go to new posts it's not there.

Comment

• My other, more important question. Is the site ever going to remotely resemble what it was, as, at the moment, it just feels all wrong. Maybe it is just me, but I am really struggling with it even though it has speeded up.

Comment

• 3 attempts to make a post!

When someone analyses the site traffic numbers in a few months I hope they read this thread to understand why they are down when they should have had exponential growth in the circumstances.

Very frustrating experience.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X