Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just heard that buying of fruit and veg plants/seedlings is -or has already- been ok'd here!!!
    That might mean I can get hold of some potting compost!!

We're in for another Macron speech tomorrow evening, so that'll be interesting.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Really hope that happens here.

What do you think of Macon?
      Northern England.

Comment

• He seems sincere and factual -I certainly feel safer in his hands than at least 2other 'leaders' I could mention.
        But we need to stay politics free on here so I'll say no more

Comment

• My strawberry tree still hasn't arrived. It was supposed to come late March. I just hope it wasn't dispatched and dying in some holding area.
          Maybe now it can be delivered????

Comment

• Hope it arrives in good condition Nicos,our new plastic lottie lawn has arrived,is in care ready for the plot,have to get son to put the smaller rotovator over it,so i can level it out,,get compacted and lay it down,he said got sand to put on it after,but do not know if it to thin for that,will have to see,right,am of to the green house to sow more stuff,TTFN
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Hope it arrives in good condition Nicos,our new plastic lottie lawn has arrived,is in car ready for the plot,have to get son to put the smaller rotovator over the area,so i can level it out,,get compacted and lay it down,he said got sand to put on it after,but do not know if it to thin for that,will have to see,
              son done a milk delivery for us,that's us for another week,do not like this pollen stuff up my snout,i keep getting pain moving from nose to ears to different teeth and gunky throat,has it's bad mood,goes for a rest,then starts again,awe well,better than the virus eh,
              right,am of to the green house to sow more stuff,TTFN main thing is safety,
              Last edited by lottie dolly; 08-04-2020, 11:55 AM.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Himself and my neighbours have seen 3 deliveries by Trashco today, all to houses who have never had one and none of them vulnerable. Pah I've told my over 80 neighbours to extend their list from what they need to what they want.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• ^^^^ I cant even get a slot ..OH will have to go.to.supermarket tomorrow . Not so bad that I need prescription anyway , not ideal . Even ringing tesco about vulnerable slots it cut me off.
                  Because they are saying dont go out and one in / one out everyone has gone online. How do.ill and elderly stay up. I struggle.past 9.30 now. Will have to see if OH can have a go.
                  Northern England.

Comment

• I actually had an email from Tesco's today to say they and added me to their vulnerable list which is a relief. When I go to book delivery the Flexi slots have turned into priority slots now. Still none available but I have mine booked for this week and next which is for us and my parents shopping.

It's a huge relief as in Wales and up til now they didn't have any information on the Wales list for supermarkets x
                    Anything is possible with the right attitude, a hammer
                    and a roll of duct tape.

Weeds have mastered the art of survival, if they are not in your way, let them feed bees

Comment

• Shattered now. Dogs are asleep . One by the fire in her usual place (oldest dog), younger lay other side of the room.
                      Gave them both play time in the garden.. 2 different games for each. Throw balls further for youngest, oldest likes to catch them without youngest stealing it.
                      Northern England.

Comment

• To get these ‘vulnerable’ slots, do you have to be an existing customer?
                        sigpic

Comment

• I think you can still register now. I tried to sign mjm to sainsbury but arnt taking new customers yet. It's about getting the government letter you have to sign up on . Once signed.up you should be contacted . I havnt been as yet, others neither.
                          It's all a bit slow ..not just the shopping lark.
                          Northern England.

Comment

• Thanks CG, I got my letter the other day, didn’t expect to get one but hey ho!! Although my OH can get to supermarket, I worry about what he might bring back and I don’t mean groceries!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^I know what you mean. OH doing the supermarket today. Though i asked my brother who goes in and he said it's been very quiet when he has been , no queues. We shall see.
                              Northern England.

Comment

• So its grey today. Food shopping is todays task for OH (also some for mum) . This afternoon perhaps some gardening.

Kettles on it anyone wants a brew ...
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X