Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some brassica seeds showing,have to get pricking out tomoz,it has started.
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• The apple trees have started flowering. Looks like a good year for all the fruit.

Comment

• Manure delivery today :-)

Comment

• Hearing a barn owl and a tawney owl last night
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Heard my first cuckoo today. That’s very early this year

Comment

• Easter bunny and tooth fairy I can confirm are still in business
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                Heard my first cuckoo today. That’s very early this year
                I havnt heard it yet, mustv flown past
                Northern England.

Comment

• Had a lovely (socially distanced across the length of the front garden!) chat with SarrissUK when she brought me some compost

Comment

• Seeing loads of orange tip utterfies in the hedgerow yesterday PLUS loads of St Mark flies. Not seen those for a few years!
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Oh.i havnt seen any st Mark's this yr yet. Like helicopters
                      Northern England.

Comment

• Just warm enough for the field crickets to start singing.
                        Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Just rescued a near dead big fat bumble bee. Gave it some sugary water and it flew high into the apple blossom. Ahhhh
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• This is bigger than you can begin to understand, my daughter has bought a blowaway, some seeds and plants and is gardening with the grandkids...…………………………..she's wearing gloves of course as her nails might get dirty, but this is something I never ever thought I'd see lol.

Comment

• Mixed feelings about this one: a pair of Mallard ducks have just taken off from one of our flooded fields, where I was hoping to grow chickpeas and black-eyed beans this year.

Great to see the ducks. Great that my joke about expecting to see ducks was in fact a prophecy. Great they've flown off, though, as the dogs would have had them eventually. Fed up that there's absolutely no chance of using the valley floor for growing in this year and that our pear trees are likely to be killed off, possibly even our quince tree.
                              Last edited by Snoop Puss; 16-04-2020, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                                This is bigger than you can begin to understand, my daughter has bought a blowaway, some seeds and plants and is gardening with the grandkids...…………………………..she's wearing gloves of course as her nails might get dirty, but this is something I never ever thought I'd see lol.
                                Yeyyy. I really hope so many are doing the same .
                                Northern England.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X