Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spotting a few cherries on my black cherry tree. Not a lot, but better than nothing

Having loads of friends contacting me today - just as I was starting to feel like Billy-no-mates, I've had loads of messages and phone calls from friends. Clearly waiting for weekend

Looking at my potted azalea - which was half dead in the autumn -it's absolutely covered in flowers! Just shows what a bit of tlc can do!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• At least one well known retailer is still delivering and installing electric ovens, despite Covid. So relieved I don’t have to wait until lockdown is over before I can use an oven again!

Comment

• Seeing some of my potato plants just peeping above the soil surface

waaay behind yours greenishfing but I'm more than chuffed!

Comment

• I managed to add my avatar photo as easy as pie!

Plus, the pictured cat is the aged one with tumour. Still with us, against all the odds. Still enjoying life.

Comment

• Happy for folks it is back up but not liking the look at all. personal taste I guess but very corporate in my eyes....good luck mods, your need it!

Comment

• I've got my avatar back
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Picking our very first lettuce of the year!

Comment

• Finding out that site upgrade has restored the old photo's from threads that were lost on the last upgrade. (Cool)
                  My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                  to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                    I've got my avatar back
                    Nice hairdo as usual. (Wink)
                    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Getting back on here in a fashion,hope the niggles get sorted soon,
                      Lovely weather for the plot
                      Feeling much more positive about growing again
                      MR saying how nice it is down the plot,every time we have been,i tolled him,will remind him of them words,when he next says,do i have to go with you,hehehe
                      Having a robin where i was working

ooooh just got 2 stripes wow
                      Last edited by lottie dolly; 05-05-2020, 05:45 PM.
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Eight now, LD. Apparently you're "just really nice". Looks like the new system knows you well already!

Plus, a tiny brown moth sitting to the side of my screen. Can't identify it (not in my book), but there are very few moths around this year in comparison with previous years. Hope it meets a mate.

Comment

• Happy cos tomorrow is my wedding anniversary...'ours' actually!!! Te he!

Comment

• Afternoon off work, sunshining in the back garden, and curcurbit seedlings are springing up all around

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Happy cos tomorrow is my wedding anniversary...'ours' actually!!! Te he!
                              Congratulations!

Comment

• Happy because my impulse purchase in the supermarket was a packet of Kellogg's cornflakes. Not had them for at least a couple of years and we had some for breakfast today.
                                mmmmm....don't ya just love sucking your teeth afterwards!!!! Te he!
                                Last edited by Nicos; 09-05-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X