X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by self-contained View Post
    My landlord said yes!
    Excellent. Do.you have a plan what you want to grow?
    Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
      Excellent. Do.you have a plan what you want to grow?
      No, I am going to create a thread to ask for advice!

Comment

• ^^^^ good idea. Keep all your info on there and we can follow your progress (coz we like that )
        Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
          That's good he has got involved with jigsaws. My dad wasnt keen .
          Hope you are managing x
          Thankyou,we are both well looked after,we have a large garden,and a small patch on sons lottie space,so all good,i consider us very luck indeed,plus i am not your regular 76.5 year old ,i just get tired and acheee more often,and need a little help with some things ,x

Pleased you can have some home growing space,makes a huge burst of happiness,good luck.
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 04-04-2020, 10:53 AM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Yes mum is 78 and gets tired more. Growing and gardening keeps her going though. Keep at it x
            Northern England.

Comment

• A day of firsts today - first few hours outside for all the tender veg. First barbecue & dinner outside of the year, ditto haircut outside (both of us!!) & first snake of the year, a young grass snake in the pond.
              Most importantly family & friends are all still healthy.
              Le Sarramea https://jgsgardening.blogspot.com/

Comment

• My Grandson has just told me that he is working for the NHS decontaminating rooms that have been occupied by Corona Virus patients. Well done that lad!!!!!Hope he stays safe.
                Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• First bbq of the year here toi!
                  Wonderful day - though I imagine Spring will be back again tomorrow
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• My seeds I ordered Thursday have arrived .
                    Yey Justseeds.
                    Northern England.

Comment

• the goodness of others,a lady a few doors down,has put a card though our door,if we need anything ext,all printed proper,i rang just to say thankyou,and i to could return kindness with 1 dozen eggs,it was the lady we had the shed from,that i made the hens hut from,she came with her own container,she said they gona have dippy eggs for lunch,i think the cards were put in lots of doors in our road,3 cheers for others kindness xx
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Just heard the first cuckoo
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I cleaned out my tiny pond which was completely choked by marsh marigolds. My three goldfish have reappeared, all survived the winter and look fatter than ever.
                          My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                          Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Swapping stuff with neighbours - eggs in, asparagus out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Just heard the first cuckoo
                              Good flying that bird - it was here yesterday

Comment

• Got an Easter card with a little note,from the local dementure group we just joined,it was personally signed with a greeting,also some personal no's to call on if needed,we sure are well looked after,bless them,i do believe it is a voluntary run,by peeps in the know,
                                son been up on hen duty,he is a good help,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X