X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live championship boxing on BT Sport.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Self-set Calendulas on the lotty

Comment

• Eating our very first potatoes!!!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Comment

• I haven’t sprayed this runner bean teepee with garlic/ecover water,it’s had ladybirds on it for a while & today I saw these eggs & four ladybirds that are taking over

Comment

• Having a bar-b-q with the grandkids and them being interested in what's growing and actually trying some of what is growing that does not come out of a shop.
            If I'm not on here, I'm probably fishing.

Comment

• Seeing about 20 swallows flying around the garden earlier on this evening.

Comment

• Having my baby grandson come for a visit this evening.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• I can see lots more flowers appearing on the perpetual strawberries.

Comment

• Seeing my daughter as a surprise ...not seen her for 7 months...it was lovely..

Comment

• Wandering down to the bottom of our field/garden in the pitch dark at stupido'clock.fr trying to spot the comet ( no joy there)
                      BUT being accompanied by an exceptionally happy Hibou cat bounding around like a kitten . She was clearly thrilled to have some company out there at such an unusual hour. The fact I was barefoot and in me nightie didn't seem to phase her one bit!

Such a happy little soul -our pets can really lift our hearts can't they? Simple things eh?

Comment

• Seeing a hare in our garden and 4 deer in the field yesterday.
                        Wonderful

Comment

• My wife telling me that my precious neighbour was banging on the fence at 01:00am because the foxes in our garden were noisy!

He's been seen chasing foxes up the road at similar times!

I've slept through an aftershock in Manila.

Comment

• My first female melon flower of the year has actually opened.

Comment

• My garden veg

Comment

• At long last I can see peppers forming on my "gypsy" plants. This is the first time in years I have had to buy peppers, probably due to my newfound currymaking experiments.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X