X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all,
    Mild morning and its 11degs.
    No plans for the day so I will take it as it comes.
    Have a good one.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all. Just waiting for the first pizza to cook so thought I'd drop in for a brief while. Bright, bright blue outside. And surprisingly warm given how chilly it was in the night. Hardest frost yet this winter.

Hope you all have a brilliant day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
        Afternoon all. Just waiting for the first pizza to cook so thought I'd drop in for a brief while. Bright, bright blue outside. And surprisingly warm given how chilly it was in the night. Hardest frost yet this winter.

Hope you all have a brilliant day.
        Could Blighty actually be warmer than Spain?
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• ^Some parts of Spain, for sure.

Edited to add: Actually, we were talking at lunch about winter and the fact that effectively the cold part of the year for us lasts seven months.
          Last edited by Snoop Puss; 28-12-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• ^^^^ If it wasn't for the fact that you are all ways hoping for some rain, I would think that you stayed in this area Snoop
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              If I wasn't a chicken, I think I'd be a sparrow, a bit dull and drab but an expert at feeding on other people's unwanted food. Sort of yellow stickered fatballs.
              What sort of bird are you???
              I think I would be a bluetit, do you ever watch when you set up the feeder one bluetit will fly in peck a couple of seeds then shoot off again ten to fifteen minutes later the place is swarming with the tits its as if the first one finds the feeding then goes off to tell everyone else where the food is, they like to share information
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Here's a little game to play on CBeebies (its about my level ) https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/puzzl...club-bird-quiz

It was spot on too

Chicken
                Just like a chicken, you always know what's going on and you rule the roost. You are always in a hurry and you are the first to be wide awake when the sun rises.

Comment

• Good evening,

Sooooo.. after 8 years of me sticking to my guns, and being firm.. this has happened.. well technically it wont happen until february, but you get the idea!

Click image for larger version

Name:	FB_IMG_1577562217746-724x723.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	2385902

The other half has always had dogs, I've literally never had one..
                  <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Looks cute and very young. What breed is he'she? My money's on labrador.

Don't think I've been without a dog for 8 weeks since I was about 8. Life's not complete without a dog - as you'll find out soon.

Comment

• Hey, She is a Miniature Schnauzer, a friend of ours had a litter 11 days ago, we got to go and meet her today!
                      <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        Looks like I'm first up today?... breakfast trays are awaiting you outside your bedroom doors

Lovely looking puppy Captn!... looking forward to more piccies once you get her.
                        Have you got any names yet or are you waiting to see how her character develops over the next few weeks?

Tis very misty again this morning. Just wondering ...when does mist become fog

Got visitors coming over later on and we're making Jamaican food. They usually go there for Xmas so we thought this is the next best thing

I think Snoop might experience more extreme weather but more so than we do?
                        Our winters are certainly a lot colder than in the uk (we have experienced -18C most years, with the local record being -28C back in the '80s)
                        Our summers always hit high 30s (and have tipped into the 40s)
                        What extremes do you get rary?

Right....best crack on. Enjoy your Sunday peeps. See ya later!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by cptncrackoff View Post
                          Hey, She is a Miniature Schnauzer, a friend of ours had a litter 11 days ago, we got to go and meet her today!
                          My brother has had a few Miniature Schnauzers - he still has one - and he thinks they're perfect. Get on well with his kids, good around the house but also happy to exercise. I'm sure you'll love her, as well as your OH.

Happy Sunday everyone. Its starting to feel a lot like sunshine,

Comment

• Good Morning All Lovely puppy. Have a lovely Sunday and thanks Nicos, but the English is frying here
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornings!
                              No sunshine here, just grey and misty yuk! but birds are optimistic and beginning to get noisier. Some bird is going crazy like a machine gun "tk-tk-tk-tk-tk" then repeat, anyone know what it is, cos I haven't a clue, at first I thought a Robin, but it's louder and more aggressive to my ears.
                              Apart from turning some leftover ham into a few pies, and walking plotwards to cut some cabbage to go with one of them - it's going to be a lazy, read a book kind of day

Have a good'un whatever you're up to

Comment

• Could be a Wren, TS.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X