X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Anybody here?

How're your heads? Did I shout too loud?

Comment

• Morning I'm here VC just having a bit of a look around then of out to enjoy todays fine weather.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
        Late start today
        Had a lovely evening and am really glad we went.
        Got lots of DIY to do in preparation...the electrician turned up yesterday and is coming on Friday to do stage 1
        Even he cringed at what we'd found and we thought he was going to decline the work. But nope.....he said confidently that he could put it all right for us. Phew eh?
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning and a happy new year to all.
          It's a beautiful clear sunny morning with s temp of just 2 degs.
          Hope you all have a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornings!
            Mollycat woke me up at the usual time, so I was a bit groggy earlier It's more grey dismal here again 3C.
            I've got a pot of Uchiki Kuri soup bubbling away, cos it had started to get white patches on the skin, despite being indoors and dry. I love it but it never seems to keep as long as the other kinds
            I bought some compost in to warm up and I'm going to sow some early peas and my sweetpeas in a bit, just 'cos I've got itchy fingers, anybody else the same?

Have a good'un

Comment

• Happy New Year to you all and may all you sow/plant grow well.

Just finished moving six barrow loads of logs to the storage area beside the back door. This should keep us warm for another week or so but must order some more for the weeks to come.
              Bright and sunny here today, if a tad parky. Nothing planned for today but have a new American fridge/freezer arriving on Friday then a few days later the SKY technician will be fixing us up with SKY box and dish. We have had BT's offering for the last 18 month and OH couldn't wait to get rid.

Chillout day today so looking forward to that.
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Afternoon, all.

Slow start to the day here. Both full of heavy colds. And it's still freezing and foggy out there, so not much of an incentive to go running around outdoors.

Hope you all have a lovely day. Best wishes for 2020.

Comment

• Morning all (just!). Had a bonfire and sausages with friends, all home by 8 so very civilised. Children had morning bath and hair wash as all stinking of bonfire smoke. Off out with dog in a minute, then in garden again if rain holds off....
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good afternoon, may I wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope you and yours have a good year . A dull day but dry went out for a walk this morning with a neighbour after that i sawed up some wood for the fire, then planted up some onion sets they are Japanese onions for autumn planting and I have planted 30 in a large tub as I want to see if they will grow when planted now, as there is nothing of interest on TV I am off to read a Conn Iggulden novel. Enjoy the day and keep a smile on your face all year
                    Last edited by rary; 01-01-2020, 01:23 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Afternoon All I've got some onion sets i forgot about, so might give them a go rary
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Evening all i hope you had a good day, the only thing I did in the PT was did outa few carrots for dinner this evening

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornings!

It is still damp, but a tad milder and the sky is a lighter shade of grey. small mercies an'all that!
                            Last of decs to put away today and a thorough hoover to, hopefully, get rid of the tinsel
                            Have a good'un

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Dull and breezy with rain on the way.
                              Waiting for grandson to arrive so nothing will get done today,
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
                                Mornings!

It is still damp, but a tad milder and the sky is a lighter shade of grey.) small mercies an'all that!
                                Last of decs to put away today and a thorough hoover to, hopefully, get rid of the tinsel
                                Have a good'un
                                Ditto.:rolleyes. I have an American fridge freezer coming tomorrow so have spent quite a while trying to create a route wide enough to get it in through the French doors at the back of the house. This has meant clearing ladders, 3 lots of aluminium steps (Don't ask why I have three sets, I don't really know) bits of wood and half used bags of cement,sand and gravel.
                                Hopefully they can now get round but if not I will have to shift a couple of tool boxes and a table from the decking area.
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X