This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon, everyone.

Yet another day of fog and cold. Frost hasn't thawed yet and probably won't now. Time to get the fire lit and my feet warm.

Have a good day.

Comment

• an American fridge freezer
      Now there's posh!

Comment

• In Scotland today is also a bank holiday, the Scots seem to celebrate Hogmanay more than Xmas, so everywhere is quiet today, might go for a walk in a bit before it gets dark.

Comment

• Afternoon n'all
          Had a busy day so far, so just sitting down to a cuppa.
          It's been a bit of a strange start to the year.
          My car has been in for répare now for several weeks....and they are now waiting for another part
          My new SIM card has finally arrived for my replacement phone, so at long last we can crack on moving info into it .
          The router is still playing up and we're waiting to have the second one to collect. ( it keeps dropping the internet connection so I have to grasp the moment)
          The electrician arrived just as we got home from buying electrical things for him to use, so he's here half a day earlier than expected so we weren't quite ready for him. ( oh..and he's got a horrible snorty gobbing sound he does whilst working
          It's all fun and games here I tell ya!

The very plus side to today is that I managed to pick up the last phone cover ( old stock) and I collected about 20 black flower buckets for free!

Anyone feeling ready for Spring Cleaning???
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• he's got a horrible snorty gobbing sound he does whilst working
            Yeuk! That sounds disgusting
            Anyone feeling ready for Spring Cleaning???
            You are joking, right Can't start that until we have some sunshine and here, that's been in very short supply lately. Still in sit round the fire mode tbh lol

Comment

• GOOD AFTERNOON,ref 346 sorry VC did not hear you,hope everyone has a good new year,i do like like my new fairy,she came back and helped me,was an angel,twas like having a daughter around,we did sausage rolls,i talked her though things,ruff puff pastry ext,she said she had had a lovely day,and said thankyou for the cookery lesson,bless her,and that would be doing them as yesterday with the children even gave us a hugg goodby,if the one week 1 makes contact now,she will get a PO ticket to cruise elswere.
              Hope the work soon get sorted Nicos,a long slow job,if we can get a nice summer it will dry everything out nicely for the next round of winter,as for phones,*%^$"^&* fed up with my huawei grrrr,have a good day and Bgood2yrselves
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good evening Folks, got some work done today in the greenhouse, as it was too wet to work outside, done a bit of tidying up and clearing out the hot bad as I will just be using a heat mat this year, celebrate my intention at the moment,
                Last edited by rary; 02-01-2020, 04:32 PM.
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                  Good evening Folks, got some work done today in the greenhouse, as it was too wet to work outside, done a bit of tidying up and clearing out the hot bad as I will just be using a heat mat this year, celebrate my intention at the moment,
                  That should be "hot bed" not bad and I will just be using a heat mat this year, WELL THATS my intention at the moment.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• untill your second post,i read it as bed heheheheeheh
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Rary at least you decided not to be Celibate in you Hot Bed ROFL

Comment

• Good evening folk!

First day back at work, nice steady one!

Also, first day of the diet.. started this year 2 stone 6lbs lighter than last year.

Let's see how it goes from here..
                        <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Evening
                          Replacement router can be collected tomorrow. You don't realise how much you 'need' them when the Internet drops and the house phone doesn't work either!

The electrician was fantastic and is coming back again tomorrow. Got a funny little habit though I'm sure most of us have funny little habits too?..maybe????

Comment

• Forgot to mention Captn...I'll be joining you in dieting fairly soon
                            Well done on your weight loss..impressive!

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
                              In Scotland today is also a bank holiday, the Scots seem to celebrate Hogmanay more than Xmas, so everywhere is quiet today, might go for a walk in a bit before it gets dark.
                              Traditionally New Year was the time for celebration in Scotland as Christmas was considered a Roman Catholic celebration, it wasn't that long ago that Christmas was made a national holiday, and even that is changing as many shops are open 365 days a year even today I took a parcel in for a neighbour, deliveries on the 2nd of January, unbelievable 3 or 4 years ago

Comment

• Evening all, had to go and get the hair cut today then meet a man about a leaking roof that’s getting into an apartment I’m trying to sell. Then visited my grandsons on the way home. Back to my disabled wife with her crutches and fractured leg.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X