Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning peeps..Its gale force winds and heavy rain here today Brrrrrrrr...relaxing day ahead for me..

Comment

• Been out walking the dogs this morning and it was cold and snowing which thankfully turned to rain, though stayed very cold, thanks for that thread Nicos, possibly shouldn't try them when I have arthritis, but then you never know till you try, and Thelma don't bother asking for any teeth that may be extracted as you don't get anything for them when you put them under your pillow, I don't think the tooth fairy is real, as I put mine under my pillow every night and never see a penny
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Nice Mr Dentist said I'm looking after my teeth really well, so there's nothing to do Gave myself a pat on back!
        Despite this he still would prefer me to have 6 monthly check-ups - course he would at £22 a time.
        If they aren't hurting then once a year is enough, I reckon

Comment

• Good Morning All Well done Thelma! Have a good day All
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Brrrrr...brrrrr....who turned the heating off?
            Did we have Spring and summer last month then?
            This time last week I was needing suncream

We had sleet and hail yesterday . Ah Well...at least we have lighter evenings now!!

I' m hoping to dig up some self seeded plants today and pot them on to hive away this weekend, so as long as we don't have any more wet stuff I'll be happy

So , first things first...kettle's on!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin Flo!
              Tea's ready!

Comment

• Darn...have you nabbed the fluffy thermals already?

Pah....I'll have to go for the polka dot leggings with matching hat, scarf and gloves then....

Comment

• Good morning, cold and damp, greenhouse was down at 7c overnight fortunately everything was covered by fleece as I had potted on over 300 small flower plants and have now sown some trombos, I also have some cabbage to start hardening off but a bit warey of putting them outside when the temperatures are not holding steady during the day, enjoy your day
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning rary!
                    We've had a really heavy frost this morning. Sounds like you are doing really well in the greenhouse.
                    Wish I had one
                    It does make you wonder how plants cope with these extremes of weather from dsy to day and week to week.

Comment

• Good morning all,frost here,sun is shining,we supposed to have had it not good yesterday and today,but,the afternoon turned out nice,hoping same today,things look fine in the home poly so far,all we can do is,go with the flow as they say,am sure we will have a good harvest of some sort,hoping to have the spuds in the ground over the weekend,providing weather holds,also get the cover over the poly frame at the plot,things are looking more like it now,another plot holder remarked that i had good ideas,using the space i have,we shall see,have a good day and Bgood2yrselves
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• *passes lottie the pink ear muffs

(Or would you prefer the green ones?... the pink ones are a tad warmer if I recall)

Comment

• Mornings!
                          Was chilly last night but this morning is blue sky with big fluffy clouds scudding over - typical March wind/April showers
                          Ne'er cast a clout etc etc.
                          Must make the effort to plant up the rest of the potato tubs, earlies done and already showing through in the greenhouse.
                          Have a good'un

Comment

• *passes Thelma the sou'wester

Comment

• the pink ones please, Nicos,the sun keeps flashing on and of,like a demented light bulb,will i won't i shine,as long as it stays dry eh.
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Morning all. Cold and wet again. I had my pre op assessment yesterday, so more holes in my skin.

I was waiting for enough leaves on the unwanted plants in my garden before weedkilling them, but of course, now there are, it’s too wet to work. I need a dry day before next Monday after which I’ll be out of commission for a while and in the meantime they’ll become too overgrown to deal with.

In the meantime, domestic drudgery beckons. I don’t need my ultra critical daughter in my house complaining about my lack of housekeeping expertise.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X