X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning all.
    A dukk but dry start to the day.
    Everything is running late this morning as the GG is still sleeping off the late night.
    Sadly she will be going home today.
    Nothing planned for today so far.

Yes Snoop, the show was great, it was Oliver and she was on for two nights though not a lead role.

Cad, hope your health is improving.

Have a good day all,

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• George Formby day today and I've been playing with compost. A little late start, but a start all the same. Feel I can look at the growing threads now without feeling guilty!
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening all.
        Not a lot of gardening done today other than checking the greenhouse.
        A very dull and grey day.
        G.G gone home and all is back to normal.
        We will miss her and her busy routine.
        Dinner and an early night as we are pretty exhausted after it all.
        Have a good evening all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good day

Comment

• Morning, FF, morning everyone.

Chilly night. Possibly even a touch of frost this morning. Not what I wanted. Very bright now, though. Due to get windy as well.

Mr Snoop has volunteered to do some rotavating for me this morning. Which is very generous, seeing as he has a million other things to do.

Me, I'm a bit groggy this morning, as I couldn't sleep for thinking of peas. And no, counting them would only make it worse!

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning All

No plots for the next two days as I am helping our son move....really pleased he has purchased his first house but really sad he is going

Have a happy Monday

Comment

• Mornings!
                A mix of blue and grey bits here and cool again, but at least the wind has dropped. Went out in Tshirt came back sharpish for a jumper
                Hope to get to the plot today, 'cos I've got tons of stuff that needs planting out - I bet people think I've abandoned my plot, there's so little on it yet
                At least all the ironing got done yesterday

Have a good'un

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                  Looks like we're in for a calm summy day
                  Birds are singing, Floki (our cockerel) is crowing his little head off, and a woodpidgeon is playfully telling me that "you still can't see me"
                  I've just started my diet and thoroughly enjoyed my bowl of watermelon, live yog and a sprinkling of oats.
                  What a lovely start to the day
                  Have a great day peeps whatever you get up to.

See ya later!
                  Last edited by Nicos; 29-04-2019, 08:42 AM.
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, hope this finds you well. It’s been such a long time since I’ve popped in I’ve no idea what’s happening with you all so I’m off for a nosey!
                    Hope you all have a fab day.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all,
                      Off for a bone scan so no gardening until this afternoon.
                      Just as well as it's a miserable morning.
                      Wet, dull, cold and misty, not very uplifting for the start of the week.
                      Have a good day all.

Good to see you back Jay.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,sunny so far,have got to play catchup with some things,have a good day,see yar later.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon,just waiting to go and collect boys from school, Snoop when I am like that I just get up and go to the toilet Spent the morning washing Windows of the conservatory and doing some adjustment to my fire, and cleaning out a seed bed as hat a cat has decided to use as a toilet my beetroot and carrot seedlings have been ruined, least said soonest mended but I don't have a cat. Right need to go and get the boys
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening, turned out a nice evening and managed to get my cabbage bed covered with a bit of enviromesh also put a lace curtain over the bed that a cat had destroyed now going out to put fleece over my plants n the greenhouse
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Warm this morning. Have a good day

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                                Looks like we have a really heavy frost this morning.
                                Hibou was demanding to come back in within 5minutes!
                                More gardening today although will need to nip to the post office at some point to post daughter's birthday pressie.
                                Tomorrow is a Bank Holiday here unlike your BH Monday. That's a much better idea....at least you get a long weekend!
                                Diet went really well yesterday espesh as OH has decided to do it with me.
                                Comments like oooh....a nice cold beer would be lovely wouldn't it?....and ...I could just enjoy a couple of choccie biscuits....weren't appreciated though
                                Kettle's on...
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X