This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning

Just had my breakfast and now finishing my brew before going down the allotment to water my plants. Then back home and sit in the back garden with my kindle relaxing.

Have a good day
    Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Easter Lovely day again. Bacon sandwich? Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning All

Already warm and time for the plots....bye

Comment

• Thanks for the offer, FF. No bacon for me thanks, but I'll make some toast if anyone wants it.

Rained a bit more in the night. Rain gauge says total of 27 litres/mm per square metre. Ground looks like more. Mr Snoop is convinced the rain gauge has a hairline crack in it somewhere. But we're so unused to rain, we've neither of us much idea what rainfall amounts to these days. Anyway, any rainfall is better than none.

Have a lovely day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning all and happy Easter.
            Another lovely sunny day.
            Off to church and family visiting.
            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning and a Happy Easter from me.
              Another beautiful sunny day here, and BBQ at daughters later this afternoon
              Sun hat and sun cream required
              Have a great day folks
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Arthurnoon n'alln'all

And a Happy Easter from me too!

Early start for me. Just had breakfast and am baking a pecan pie.
                Decided to have a calm day at home today after a busy start, so getting things ready for a BBQ later and then being one of the 'mad dogs and English men/women/person' * (delete as appropriate) we're going to spend the rest of the day pottering in the garden...sowing seeds, planting spuds, sweeping the patio, planting on....whatever doesn't get done can wait until tomorrow
                I notice OH has got out the hammok chairs so there may well be a bit of sitting down and nattering going on too!

Enjoy your day peeps, and don't eat too much chocolate!!!!!! Te hé...
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good evening all.
                  Beautiful day.
                  Not a lot of gardening done but everything watered.
                  Family visits, phone calls and Skype from Texes.
                  Gifts, cards and chocolate of course.
                  All in all a good day.
                  Enjoy the rest of the evening all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, a right nice day today, was out early and watered some areas of the garden then got ready for church after which we went up to our daughters for a meal, which was most enjoyable, then after sitting around talking for a time I took the dog for a walk, actually it was to walk off some of the meal, but collected some nettles and once back home I nipped out to add them to a bin of water, so now have a water bin with comfrey and one with nettles steeping and hopefully that will be my feed for the coming season. Don't think I will be doing any reading tonight as I feel a wee bit tired, but I do hope you have an enjoyable day tomorrow, remember to pass on a smile. Goodnight
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      Having a good weekend peeps?
                      One more day left!
                      Mrs Mop morning for me again followed by lunch out.
                      I'm taking some chocolate nests as they seem rather popular!
                      Hopefully I'll get a chance to do more gardening later on , but these French lunches can go on until bedtime

Enjoy your day whatever you get up to!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, two grandsons are over for a sleepover or two, now do I bash their heads together or issue them with boxing gloves and leave them to get on with it? I'd forgotten how kids bicker all day

Comment

• Good Morning All Warm and sunny. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning, all. And a very good morning it is, as it's raining. Not forecast much, but at least it's not sunny and windy, so yesterday's rain will have a chance to soak in. So far, 37 litres/mm per square metre. Not a massive amount, but better than nothing. More than all the rain we've had so far this year.

Apart from the fact that work calls, feeling relatively jolly. Nothing like left over Alsace onion tart for breakfast to improve one's mood!

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Good morning g all.
                              Lovely sunny morning g here.
                              Off to my sons house today to help him sort out his garden.
                              Have a good day all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon an other lovely day, decided to stay at home today as everywhere will be quite busy, so getting on with a bit of work in the garden, got caught for a bit of house work though OH came out the back with a cup of coffee and asked what I was doing so thinking she was interested I told her, will that take a while I was asked and stupidly I said no, no I can stop anytime,good, she said will you come and clean down the shower for me then now sitting having a coffee, again, and looking at the surrounding trees the leaves a fairly sprouting, the view is changing daily, ah well better get back out just in case she finds something else for me to do
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X