• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevening All Will be thinking of you Jay x
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good evening all.

So sorry to hear you've had such bad news.
      We are here for you always.
      I will keep you in my prayers Jay.
      Hopefully it will have been caught in time.
      Best wishes.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
        Good morning all,JAY what awfull news for you,we are all here for you virtual or not,i remember what my friend went through,several years ago,she came out the otherside,all the best for you,we never know what life will sling at us,snadger pleased your mrs is home,seems like we had wet over night,but tempreture has droped,right,back to me painting,Bgood2yrselves,
        What the heck are you painting LD, the Forth Bridge?
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• My thoughts are with you Jay.
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
            What the heck are you painting LD, the Forth Bridge?
            A large hall and staircase,and yes it does feel like the bridge,it is a big job,being done well,is 7.5 mtrs long with 9 doors off,I was for a waiting a bit of plastering to be done,then it was a lot of prep,only started the main painting yesterday,it also has a picture rail and a daydo,it will have 2 different colors each side of the latter,so you can see it going to take this older bird,longer to do than a youngster like you,then it will be the gloss,i get tired doing things like this lately,but am not going to pay a body to do what i can do,like my moto Bgood to myself,it's the cutting in i do not like,as my stupid shoulder is not as good since the tendon snapped a few years ago,but life goes on
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Thanks for your kind thoughts everyone, much appreciated! x ��
              sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, it has been a miserable wet day today but the rain is actually off now and before it got dark I was in the garden and boy it was cold not what you would expect for September
                Jay sorry about the news you have received, but remember that we do have a exelant NHS, and you are in my prayers
                Snoop you asked if I would be happy for OH to read 3022 and I must say NO as she would go back over everything I have said and some of that could just possibly get me into a little bit of bother so for the sake of matrimonial harmony it's better that she knows nothing about the Vine, after all they say ignorance is bliss Well I hope the weather is a bit better tomorrow but won't hold my breath for that, enjoy your day whatever the weather and have a smile handy for whoever needs it. Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening all.

Had yet another funeral yesterday. That makes four within a matter of weeks. Was over 100 miles away as well so pretty tired by the time we got home and not feeling like doing much today. Having said that, I picked the last of the blueberries at the plot today and also some cherry toms.

Jay, I liked your post with your bad news but that was a gesture of support as I hope you realise and not indicating I like the news. Others have said you'll get support on here and nothing is surer than that. Huge progress has been made with cancer treatments and I desperately hope that things go well for you. There's no hug emoticons on the forum so you'll just have to imagine the hugs .

I haven't been on the forum for a day or two and have just had a quick read to catch up. Apologies to those whose posts I haven't clicked the like button for as I usually would. I still enjoyed the read

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good day
                    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, it’s dry this morning!!!! You can feel the chill in the air too!
                      Have a great day!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Blowy and cloudy here at the moment, but due to brighten up (no rain ) later. Temps expected to stay lower than usual (night-time lows are 10 ºC below average for the time of year).

Have started to clear away lots of plants. Saves on the watering, at least. But a shame though as I sometimes get a second flush of squash and melons, but evidently not this year.

Got loads of work to do today so better get on with it. Have a good one, everyone.

Hope you're doing OK, Jay, and Mrs Snadger too.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                          It's dry for you Jay cos we've got your drizzle!

Almost put the heating to come on this morning but having slept on for a change it wasn't needed!
                          Deffo got colder. Supposed to be 6C tonight so I might just pop a fleece over the outdoor tomatoes. And yes, the very first one is almost ripe what a year.
                          Even Hibou stayed in last night until 6am by which time she was walking around cross legged.

Lots of choices of things to do so I'll play it by ear.
                          Kettle's on!
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornings!
                            Bright but chilly here, as well.

Off to the plots in a mo, need to pick some veg for tonight. Probably do a bit of tidying while I'm there, any excuse really - builders working next door so it's a bit noisy at home right now

Have a good'un

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Sunny but cool this morning.
                              We almost put the heating on last night it was so cold.
                              Lots to do today so a busy one.
                              Have a good day all.

Lotty Dolly, take it slowly with the decorating, you dont want to damage your shoulder.
                              Jay, glad to see you on here, we are good company...

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all,i wrote a post and it got snatched,so here we go again,have a good day,and,Bgood2yrselves
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X