This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning,

Sun is out and I've put a wash on so can hang outside to dry. Going to go the allotment this morning and put rest of my onions in the ground and plant my potatoes.

Got to take pup for a walk so I will see you all later.

Have a good day
    Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here too. Finished my book so looking for another. Sorry to hear about your grandson AP. We had a boy shot in the leg the night before last just across the road from me. The gun shots sounded like a firework. This used to be a quiet area Have a good day
      Last edited by Florence Fennel; 19-04-2019, 08:55 AM.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Really shocked to read your post, AP. Hope he has a good Easter break to recover.

Meanwhile, weather here is furiously windy. And the deluge is now off. Apparently it's all falling further south. Doubtless they could do with it too, but it's looking grim here. Grasses are already putting up seed heads, despite the cold nights still.

Not much news. Too windy and dangerous to do anything outside. So stopping in. Mr Snoop is doing some tidying, probably a good idea if I did some too.

Anyway, on with the day. Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snadger View Post
          Early rise mesell today as weather forecast is good. Shorts on (still a bit nippy around the knees early doors though)
          Dog walking,Chopping wood,wrapping up ebay sales, tidying up front garden and a visit to the allotment later are on the cards for today.

Enjoy the weather peeps.
          For once, I actually did what I planned to do...…….and I cut the lawn anall!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• ^Given the last word, I take it you made a very neat job of it!

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
              Sounds like you did well there Snadge!
              Today is a day completely without anything organised for a change
              Needless to say it'll be spent in the garden!
              I have hundreds of self seeded white honesty I need to transplant which is very exciting and a wheelbarrow full of forget me nots needing transplanting.
              Then I can get stuck into sowing in the veggie plots!

Looks like it's another polka dot hat day again

Have a great one peeps!
              See ya later
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All

Another very bright morning...can't stop got plots to tend

Please don't forget the sunscreen and hats!

Comment

• Morning another sunny day here so toms, Chillis, cucs and courgettes are out in the GH for the day. it looks like being a hot one

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Looks like it's another polka dot hat day again
                  I've got a red polka dot hat wearing it really makes me smile.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Oak trees just bursting into leaf. Lovely sight. Seems odd to see their new green along with the seedy grasses behaving like we're much further on in the year. There's a blackbird having a good sing on the other side of the valley too. At last, we have one. But no rain to speak of. Fingers crossed for today, but the clouds don't look like they've got much left in them.

Today's plan: paid work and a bit of weeding. Mr Snoop is off to an antiques fair, but I tend to get bored after doing the rounds three times while he's rootling through boxes of rusty old nails and bolts. I think I'd rather listen to the blackbird here and sow some seeds.

So, have a lovely day everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Good morning, a nice morning here, need to finish off replacing the wood of one of the raised beds and a lot of potting on to be done and I will plant out some lupins and gladioli bulbs, now off to catch up with G.W as I prefer recording it so that I can flick through it. Enjoy your day hope the weather stays nice for you, and smile
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• And a smile sent on to you rary!

That reminds me...I have some lupin seeds I collected last year...must hunt them out!

Comment

• Good Morning All Lovely weather. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon Flo!
                            Hope we didn't disturb you?

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              And a beautiful sunny day here as well.
                              I dont know what the day will bring just yet but I fear there wont be much done in the way ov gardening.
                              My teenage GG is staying here with me and daughter in law has a hair app so I am caring for the baby.
                              That's my day sorted more or less.
                              Have a good one all whatever you're doing.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, it was a very nice day here today and managed to get my raised bed sorted but think i will get some new wood for an end panel, but will need to wait till Tuesday as the building supply place is closed till then, also moved an old sleeper ( and no I don't mean VC) that I had used as an edging board for a path, now doing the same job but a different path planted out lupins, pansies, gladioli and cabbage though the cabbage is covered with fleece, will fill the cold frame again tomorrow now off to have a read of a book, if this is a holiday weekend for you I wish you good weather and hope you enjoy it, but spare a thought for those of us who don't get holidays Goodnight
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X