Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening a fine day again, was at our daughter's this morning as she needed to be out early and thought that I would get some garden work done before OH was ready to go out as she wanted some shopping done, but she was sitting waiting, ready to go so that a bit unexpected, but went shopping then visited a friend whom we took to a local garden centre where I bought a small azalea, now wondering why I bought it as I have done away with my shrubs in the garden, though it is nice once home I bought more wood for my raised bed and also some to make a frame for supporting my tomatoes, which I will need to get in quickly as the tomatoes are starting to form flower buds, well might head to bed early or possibly watch some TV, not sure what yet but do wish you all a goodnight
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All A lot cooler this morning, but not raining - yet. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
        We've had the bouncy sploshy stuff here all night -that's why!

Just made a nice cuppa...there's one for you too Flo if you fancy?
        Managed to do 7hrs of ironing yesterday...that's what happens when you ignore it for long enough Pah!
        Feels good that it's out of the way now.

OH washed both cars yesterday and as soon as he was packing the stuff away, it started drizzling. He wasn't a happy bunny...it's the Saharan dust rain. They look just as bad as ever this morning

Not quite sure what today will bring, although I do need to get some food and household shopping done....

Have a great day peeps -whatever you're up to!
        See ya later!
        Last edited by Nicos; 24-04-2019, 05:13 AM.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, all. No idea what the weather will bring here today. Big bank of cloud in one direction, bright blue sky in the other. Sadly, the cloud is over the sun, so no solar power generating just yet.

Paid work to get through. But Mr Snoop has been reading me the riot act over the garden, so better get going on that as well. Another job pending is to organise the freezer and make sure things currently lurking at the bottom get eaten before the stuff at the top. Oh, and there are a couple of cupboards to clear out too. Can't see me getting round to those in a hurry...

Seven hours of ironing, Nicos?! I bet if you were to add up every single ironing session I've ever done, they wouldn't add up to seven hours in total.

Comment

• Morning all, talk of ironing first thing? That’s like swearing to me
            The sun is peaking out here, but shouldn’t last, sadly
            Another day at the charity shop for me again. I’m still enjoying it, but the work is so much more than when I first started. Still love the people I work with though.
            We start ferrying the GG around tonight. Must be on the ball with dinner.
            Have a great day folks
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning Crew - cooler and overcast here. I have a hospital appointment to review progress on the leg today at 9:00 but I'm likely to be there all morning because if they take blood it's a 2-3 hour wait for results and then if there are more tablets its an hour to an hour and a half wait for the pharmacy to dispense any medication and you can't get it from any chemist as it's an internal prescription.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning its dull here today with rain due later, the gardens ready for some rain so its not all bad.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• After all the rain we've had Bren, I doubt there'll be much left for you!

Comment

• Mornings!
                    Mild night again and a hazy sunny start, hope we get some rain here, we need it
                    Feeling blah this morning so dunno what I'll be doing today, but there's an order in for Cornish Pasties for the football training boys ...

Have a good'un

Comment

• Late morning today

Dry bright and mild start and currently 19°

Will be potting on some stonehead cabbages today but that's about it on the gardening front

Comment

• Good morning all.A misty morning g here st 11deg.
                        Dont think much will be done gardensise today as the grandson will be arriving at midday.
                        May get a walk in if the rain holds off.
                        Still have GG staying but she attends dance and drama camp every day.
                        Dug over some of my sons garden yesterday and it was like a rock, definitely need some rain,
                        Hope everyone has a good day,

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Had my hair cut Nearly the weekend

Comment

• Who stole the spring weather, feels flippin' Autumnal up here, the sea harr, can't see the house over the road and it 8 degrees(well it was earlier). Plants should be ok in the greenhouse, 10 degrees seems to be the minimum temp this past week or so, still too cold for tender plants.
                            Chillies and tomatoes are all coming along, tommies will need potting on next week and I am already putting good sized chillies into their final pots for the season(long tom pots).
                            Last edited by burnie; 24-04-2019, 08:25 PM.

Comment

• Good Morning All Mild and dry so far, but early yet. Car is covered with cherry blossom like a later of snow - Himself is not pleased! Have a good day

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                                Cor!...it's finally stopped raining....and the sun is shining, but there's a chill wind.

Had a good day yesterday, ending up with a roast beef dinner. Just making the most of non diet foods whilst I can
                                Might nip to market later on this morning. There's always something tempting to buy!

Breakfast first though...kettle's on -help yourselves!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X