• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SP you're going to need a lot more land to fit in everyones ideas

Don't you just love the vine
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

For those of us who find it difficult to get to your 'experience' events, you need a couple of bedrooms for B&B, chargeable at the going rate as well.

Which reminds me, I forgot to ask: any chance of grants for setting up a business?

Comment

That's what I was thinking, VC!

I could bring a tent...

Comment

What a breathtaking site.
          B&B would be lovely in that situation.
          Fingers toes legs arms and eyes all crossed for you. I’m so tightly knotted I can’t move. Good luck.

Comment

Met with architect again today. He's been over to the site, taken measurements & photos.
            Hopefully in the next week or two we'll get to see the first drawings of (possibly) our new home.
            He's gone away with more of my marvellous house design plans and a list each of us have written of what We'd like and don't want in the house. He thought my list was hilarious .
            Here's a little bit of my list.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	2381465
            What's funny about that

He drew a very quick sketch of his idea for use while he was here. It look brilliant.

Comment

I'm surprised you didn't ask him to design a chili nursery with space for beer making.

Comment

Sounds perfect, you're building a house around your love for chilis
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                  I'm surprised you didn't ask him to design a chili nursery with space for beer making.
                  I nearly forgot about them completely! Until I realised I wouldn't have 2ft deep windowsills in the new place.

Comment

You sound like the perfect client! Bet he's really going to enjoy coming up with a plan for you.

Comment

He was very disappointed when I said I didn't want massive floor to roof windows .
                      After I explained I have to clean them and wasn't overly excited by the idea of washing dog snot off the bottom of them every day and not being able to reach the top with a large ladder. We compromised. He's putting an apex window in and he's coming to clean it once a month

Comment

Just seen the drawings of what our house could look like !!!!
                        I love it . It has everything I wanted and more.
                        I never realised how exciting a drawing could be. I've spent ages starring at it

Comment

I wanna seeeeee!!
                          https://nodigadventures.blogspot.com/

Comment

Great news, congratulations.

What's the next stage?

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                              Great news, congratulations.

What's the next stage?
                              Send it to the planners for pre app.
                              ( then start praying to every known god and Unknown whilst having everything crossed )

Comment

I wish you well SP and hope you are successful, by the way in you requirements list did you put in a room for gardening buddies
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X