It's a long shot

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
    Are you going to join me in a new build Snadger?

A self build works out on average about £1000 to £1200 per m2. But because of our location it's £1400 per m2
    Its just coincidental that I had been exploring the possibility the day before you posted. After further consideration I don't think OH would be too enamoured with another house move, and I don't think I could cope with the stress levels.

Unless I win the lottery and can find a remote spot with sea views I think its a no-goer!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Best of luck SP...hope it all becomes a reality for you..
      Built my own home about 7 years ago now..it's equally frustrating and glorious at the same and different times
      All sooooooo worth it tho
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
        Best of luck SP...hope it all becomes a reality for you..
        Built my own home about 7 years ago now..it's equally frustrating and glorious at the same and different times
        All sooooooo worth it tho
        I might be asking for advice now I know you've been there and done it

Comment

Oh SP. Oh, that looks so lovely.

Wishing hard for you!

And please, please, please can you run some gardening courses/retreats, so we can come visit and help pay the way?

Comment

Originally posted by 1Bee View Post
            Oh SP. Oh, that looks so lovely.

Wishing hard for you!

And please, please, please can you run some gardening courses/retreats, so we can come visit and help pay the way?
            Now that's a great idea. Just one slight flaw that I can see. I'd need to know something about gardening first . I think if people are paying, they're going to expect and want to know a little more than how to wing it .

Comment

Now that's a great idea. Just one slight flaw that I can see. I'd need to know something about gardening first . I think if people are paying, they're going to expect and want to know a little more than how to wing it .
              I don't know if that's true, their are some on tv doing ok, put a high enough price on it and I think you would get quite a number of folk coming, just label it as getting back to basics, where you use the common names (Latin extra) teach them ditching, (which will help dry your ground) how to load a barrow safely when preparing the ground for a hut (creates your foundation) I am quite sure you could add some more activities to help prepair your ground
              By the way I would expect an invitation, all expenses paid, as I would be willing to be introduced as a visiting expert
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Just read an other thread, you sell the above as an experiance
                That way you don't need to be an "EXPERT"
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                  I don't know if that's true, their are some on tv doing ok, put a high enough price on it and I think you would get quite a number of folk coming, just label it as getting back to basics, where you use the common names (Latin extra) teach them ditching, (which will help dry your ground) how to load a barrow safely when preparing the ground for a hut (creates your foundation) I am quite sure you could add some more activities to help prepair your ground
                  By the way I would expect an invitation, all expenses paid, as I would be willing to be introduced as a visiting expert
                  Except in what exactly?

All expenses excluding traveling

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                    Just read an other thread, you sell the above as an experiance
                    That way you don't need to be an "EXPERT"
                    Does that mean I wouldn't need you either?

Comment

nah!
                      "OK everyone, gather round, if anyone asks, we are looking at a magniflorium Torqurlieus Bubmbleonia. Now, who's for wine?"

Comment

Wow that looks like an amazing location. Good luck and fingers crossed for you.

Comment

"All you need to know about growing and preserving chillies - with tasting, seed and produce sales and a 2 course lunch of home grown veggies."

It would be a walk in the park for you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st. Smallpumpkin View Post
                            Except in what exactly?
                            2nd
                            All expenses excluding traveling
                            1st= whatever your guests don't know
                            2nd.= ALL expenses but we would be willing to travel as foot passenger's if it helps keep the cost down

Comment

Should have added, we would travel by bus so no transport costs other than the ferry

Comment

You could always make it a place of interest to visit,how we grow on our island extext,then let the personal tour end with peeps to buy what ever you got,would you need any paperwork
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X