Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lentil, black kale and mushroom curry with rocket in (leathery ) chapati wraps.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Salad and spinach wraps for lunch then cheese pasties and beans for dinner.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Looks like tomorrow will be left overs!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Trinxat (a Catalan dish, a bit like bubble and squeak but made with cauliflower and potato and bacon, but in my case I'll add some cabbage and a bit of black pud and a bit of choriçet, a small fresh chorizo, so not really trinxat now I come to think of it) and a weird thing that Mr Snoop bought from Lidl, a bit of beef wrapped in a roll around a pork stuffing. I've been putting off cooking it. Hope it's better than that ghastly frozen fish dish of theirs that we had.

I can see me starting another preferment for a sourdough loaf... Yesterday's is half gone already I'm ashamed to say. We had sandwiches for supper is my excuse.

Comment

• Got beef mince to use so I've just given Mr GF a choice between pasta bake and cottage pie. He's fancying mashed potato so I'm making cottage pie with broccoli.
            Apple and blackberry (mine) crumble and cream.

Comment

• Pasta, meatballs in a roasted tomato sauce.

Comment

• Puy lentils, onion, garlic, black kale and sun dried toms - drizzled through with a splash of olive oil.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Cajun chicken (own spice mix), brown rice and black kale.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Jacket potatoes, chilli with salad and pickles.

Using my saved runner beans, chillis, frozen Toms and lettuce.

Comment

• Tonight has been chicken curry and naan......plates wiped clean.

Comment

• Spag bol with leftover romanesco mixed into the sauce. A bit odd, but at least it upped our veg count for the day and didn't taste too bad.

More soft rolls.

Comment

• Broke the diet today for the next weeks or so.

Pork chops in a creamy apple and onion sauce, peas and mashed spuds
                          Stollen for pud

Yum.
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• 'Roast' chicken in the pressure cooker with assorted veg.

Almond paste for a stollen, to be made after Christmas. There's a panettone and Christmas pud to eat first, neither home-made.
                            Soudough loaf.
                            Tarta de Santiago for a gift.

Comment

• Tortellini minestrone soup with a slice of sourdough.

Comment

• I can hear the trusty breadmaker chugging away and I'm going to make some mushroom soup.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X