X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sausages with cauliflower cheese.

Comment

• Veggie laksa last night (lentil and butternut based) with plenty of coriander and lime juice.
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Lunch with friends: quail and figs in cardamom and honey, cauliflower mussalam and not sure whether to go for bulgur or rice. We have wholemeal bulgur and I never seem to get it quite right.

Comment

• Its our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread, parmesan, pesto and a glass of red.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Tonight is going to be chicken and squash curry and naan.

Comment

• Fillet steak, leeks in mustard sauce, roast beetroot and potato wedges.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Corned Beef pie with mushy peas and onion gravy.

Comment

• Somebody else is cooking lunch today (osso bucco made with oxtail). Not sure we'll want anything this evening. But I'll make bread of some variety and crackers.

Comment

• Just going to make some pasta bake for the freezer, giving away and to eat tonight with garlic bread, salad and a good handful of parmesan.

Comment

• Pork curry last night in chapatti wraps with shredded cabbage and fresh toms.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• The great chef up the valley has volunteered to cook lunch today again. I didn't make bread, so will do so today. Will also make rabbit cacciatore in readiness for tomorrow (with polenta).

Comment

• The other half of yesterdays Corned beef pie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post
                            The great chef up the valley has volunteered to cook lunch today again. I didn't make bread, so will do so today. Will also make rabbit cacciatore in readiness for tomorrow (with polenta).
                            It is next to impossible to buy rabbits around here and I love rabbit stew. When I worked in a butchers for a few months in my teens I got to be a dab hand at jointing a rabbit.

Tonight prawn, squash, sweetcorn and pea risotto yet again.

Comment

• So, pissaladière niçoise for nibbles, rabbit cacciatore with added chestnuts and mushrooms with buckwheat polenta, yogurt with space dust (brought by friend up the valley) and Nigella's espresso cupcakes. A bit full now...

Also, some more dinner rolls but nearly all of them have gone in the freezer. Not very surprising.

Comment

• Bean and veggie soup with jam sponge pudding and custard for afters.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X