Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacket potato topped with savoury mince.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• We were given some minced goat a while back and OH came across it at the bottom of the freezer - so it’s spag Bol or lasagna with it tonight. Apparently it might be tup so it might be a bit strong….

Clementines for pud
      Last edited by Nicos; 29-11-2023, 05:21 PM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've never, to my knowledge, tried goat, Nicos. I used to have a friend who told me that Carribean goat curry was amazing though.

I've just taken bread out of the breadmaker. I'm thinking soup to go with it, probably tomato.

Comment

• We’ve got a bag of chopped tup meat too….I’ll try and find a Caribbean goat curry recipe to use with that - thanks gf.

Comment

• Last night sandwiches then Apple pie and cream. Tonight is Chicken Kiev with home made chips and salad then the rest of the Apple pie with ice cream.

BTW I think it's known as Curry Goat
            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Turns out it’s not tup mince but goat….and it’s lovely! Strong flavoured but sweet and tasty. Think it needs the strong flavours we’ve added though.
              And the decision was ….lasagna with a side salad.

Comment

• Pumpkin soup followed by left over lasagna with our own rocket and lambs lettuce from the garden.
                Clementines for pud….the ones we should have eaten last night but were usurped by packet of Revels

Comment

• Pasta and meatballs in a tomato and mushroom sauce this evening.

Comment

• I got to the new Fishman's this morning so tonight will be fillet of plaice, potatoes dauphinoise, carrots and peas and maybe some homemade tartare sauce.

Fruit cake and wensleydale cheese.

Comment

• ^^^^ Wensleydale cheese?….my absolute favourite Can’t beat that and fruit/ Xmas cake together

Comment

• One version of Trinidad and Tobago goat curry here, along with links to a few other goat curries.
                        https://greatcurryrecipes.net/2016/1...ad-and-tobago/

I have to say, I've never had 'goat', but kid is absolutely delicious.

Comment

• We had lunch up the valley today. It was very liquid...

I've got a loaf in the oven, but doubt it'll cool in time to eat any of it tonight. Mr Snoop says he will provide, so I'm leaving supper to him.

Comment

• Nice link there Snoop - thanks!

Comment

• I like goat, had it a lot when working in India. The curry recipe looks well worth a go. I'll pick up some goat from the butcher's on my next shopping trip. (Excellent butchers, everything from venison and fillet steak by the kilo to pigs trotters and chicken feet!)
                              Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

• Mushroom and veg stir fry with rice.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X