Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cajun chicken last night, with courgettes, onions, field bean leaves and brown rice.

Tonight sea bass filets with boiled Charlottes, dfb's, beetroot, courgettes and red onion.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

Just bought all the ingredients for this for tomorrow…including chicken thighs!
      Made it with ghee ( half quantity) and it’s delish!
      thanks for the heads up Snoop!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• We ate 2/3 of last nights supper so will finish it off in wraps with salad. Strawberry tart for pud.

I’ve printed off your kofta recipe Bren…I just need my courgette plants now to start producing instead of throwing off male flowers
        Last edited by Nicos; 17-07-2021, 07:14 AM.

Comment

• Our usual Saturday night tagliatelle, bol, garlic bread and a glass of red.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• The murgh musallam plus spicy cabbage of some variety or other (got one that needs picking), grated carrots in mustard seeds and lemon juice (cooks in about fifteen seconds if I remember rightly, so can go in the same pan after the cabbage, whoever does the washing-up will approve) and maybe the rice dish I made with the raan. Proved very popular.

That's enough for one day, I think!

Glad you liked the chicken recipe, Nicos. I made it with olive oil, as I do nearly everything. Only exception that comes to mind is omelettes. No good cooked in oil, they go leathery. Only butter will do.

Comment

• Last night I did have time and made the Chicken Cacciatore. I think I was a bit over generous with the chilli flakes however. I just sort of gave a shake of the jar instead of measuring them out. Next time I'll be more careful. We did eat every bit though so it must have been okay.

Tonight we're having salmon baked with lemon slices and capers, new potatoes, courgette fritters and tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake.

Comment

• Chicken breast in lemon and oregano, courgettes with garlic, coleslaw and boiled Charlottes with parsley and slivers of red onion.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Parma ham and melon followed by homemade pizzas and a side salad, followed by fresh peaches and apricots.
                  I just hope our guest like soft fruits!
                  If not, I’ll defrost some cake to have with yogurt.….actually, I think I’ll do that as well!

Comment

• Tonight is going to be a big mixed salad with smoked mackerel and leftover baked salmon from yesterday and a few chips (bread and butter too for the chip butty lover.....me).
                    Strawberry trifle.

Comment

• Fish baked with assorted veg for us tonight. Home-grown toms, but from the freezer. Lemon rice too.

Comment

• Filet steak, patatas bravas, borlotti pods and coleslaw
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• A Courgette and bean bake this evening.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Murgh musallam rerun. I love leftovers!

Comment

• I was hoping there would be some pizza left from last night but they all went!

so…avacado and egg tumble salad tonight instead.

fresh apricots for pud

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                                Tonight is going to be a big mixed salad with smoked mackerel and leftover baked salmon from yesterday and a few chips (bread and butter too for the chip butty lover.....me).
                                Strawberry trifle.
                                Well for some unknown reason my husband voted that meal one of the best he's ever eaten and we didn't have room for chip butties either.

Tonight butter chicken and potato curry with naan. Nibbles of radishes and cucumber batons with olives to start just because I've got lots of radishes and baby cucumbers.
                                Last edited by greenishfing; 19-07-2021, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X