Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borlotti in hoisin sauce, perp spinach, stir-fried veg and noodles.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• They were good, greenishfing. And yes, made with frozen puff pastry. Life's too short... If I were going to make puff pastry, I think I might use it for a bit more fancy.

Supper tonight: baked fish with assorted veg cooked with it. Custards (maybe) for pud.

Comment

• Jacket potatoes, rissoles and salad.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• we bought ourselves an Ooni pizza oven which has finally been delivered so its Pizza for the foreseeable
          "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
          - Henry Beard

Comment

• My husband actually read the magazine that came with one of the Sunday papers. There was lots of Indian recipes in it. By the time he had finished reading them he was practically drooling.
            I worked out that I had everything I needed for the chicken curry.......
            ....It was good and we had naan with it. Later in the Summer I will be trying the aubergine curry among others

Comment

• Saffron risotto last night, with broad beans, mint, spring onions and pigeon breast. Asparagus, lettuce and cherry toms on the side.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Peteyd View Post
                we bought ourselves an Ooni pizza oven which has finally been delivered so its Pizza for the foreseeable
                My brother has one. My OH wants one now
                Northern England.

Comment

• Homemade burgers, cobs with a garden salad and pasta.

Comment

• All this talk of pizza. It's a possibility and would save on washing-up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Peteyd View Post
                      we bought ourselves an Ooni pizza oven which has finally been delivered so its Pizza for the foreseeable
                      We have one!…they are fantastic once you get the hang of the temperature ( ours is the wood burning one) . Semolina flour on the paddle helps them not to stick.

(If you make twice as much dough as you need you can freeze half so the next time can be more of an impulse supper.)

I’m really fancying pizza now
                      I made some cold sweet corn and coconut soup yesterday to have with lardons and chopped avacado and crunchy fresh bread.
                      I’m sure we could manage both!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^And I'm going in the opposite direction. Mr Snoop has returned from a grory hop with a lot of salad leaves. So a lentil salad on a bed of leaves sounds like a better idea. Got some caviar (beluga) lentils. Rather been putting off cooking them, but this seems to be an appropriate moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

We have one!…they are fantastic once you get the hang of the temperature ( ours is the wood burning one) . Semolina flour on the paddle helps them not to stick.

(If you make twice as much dough as you need you can freeze half so the next time can be more of an impulse supper.)

I’m really fancying pizza now
                          I made some cold sweet corn and coconut soup yesterday to have with lardons and chopped avacado and crunchy fresh bread.
                          I’m sure we could manage both!
                          We got the one that you can use gas or wood. we absolutely love it!

Steak, ships and salad tonight
                          "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                          - Henry Beard

Comment

• Yesterday I did the grory hop. I treated us to a two pack of fillet steak mainly because it looked really nice. My husband has now decided that it was the best steak he had EVER eaten. I did it as steak with pepper sauce, garlic bread, tomato, pesto and mozzarella bake, and a rocket salad.

Comment

• Lentil and spinach curry last night with lettuce and chapattis.
                              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Ribollita with sourdough.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X