Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I'll make some pasta bake for us and to give away later today. We'll have ours with garlic bread and salad.
    Also I'll make a few jars of lemon curd as my husband has run out and I heard faint mutterings at breakfast time.

Comment

• Lunch: sausage and saffron risotto with salad, plum crumble or mince pies for afters. Can't make my mind up.
      Supper: the carrot and apple soup I didn't make yesterday.

Plus the bread rolls I didn't make yesterday.

Comment

• Homemade bread and a lentil and vegetable soup with onion, celery, potato from the garden. Baked apples for dessert.

Comment

• Baked tongue in a creamy sauce with mashed spuds and French beans.
          Mixed fruit cheesecake for pud.
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• ^^^Baked tongue sounds wonderful. I haven't seen tongue for sale here since I was a child. My grandma used to boil it and press it with a big heavy weight.
            My husband fancies prawns tonight so I'm torn between prawn curry with naan or Sweet and sour prawns with noodles.

Comment

• Yesterday went all wrong, foodwise, so it's try again today:
              Supper: sausage and saffron risotto, mince pies and cream.

Comment

• Meatballs and pasta in a creamy tomato sauce.

Chocolate cheesecake for pud

Comment

• Lunch: pork loin slices flip-flopped in ras el hanout and then in a crispy coating with stir-fried veg. Yogurt for pud.
                  Supper: parsnip and oat soup.

Seed crackers.

Comment

• Roast lamb and parsnips with jacket potatoes and our own psb and leek sauce

raspberry soufflé gateau for pud
                    Cheese and crackers to finish with.

Comment

• Last night we had baked salmon, potatoes dauphinoise, carrots and french beans.
                      Just going to set the slow cooker off with some beef stew and mix some Yorkshire pudding batter for this evening. Proper Winter grub.

Comment

• Going to see about making some more ravioli for lunch. Smoked salmon I think. With salad. Mandarines for afters.

More parsnip soup for supper.

Bread and a mandarine pot cake.

Comment

• Homemade pizza tonight with a side salad. Clementines for pud.

Not sure what will go on the pizza yet but we have mozzarella and I do fancy anchovies or something fishy for a change.

Comment

• Potato, celeriac, fennel & leek gratin, also starring milk, cream and cheese. (No lunch required today!)

Comment

• Lunch: spaghetti with courgette and cream sauce. Plum crumble for afters.
                              Supper: green soup.

Comment

• Lots of stew leftover from yesterday so I'll make dumplings to go in it tonight and we'll have mashed potato and cabbage with it.
                                My husband had requested bread and butter pudding for dessert.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X