Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pork steak, roast potatoes, onions, mushrooms and mixed peppers.

And when your back stops aching,
    And your hands begin to harden.
    You will find yourself a partner,
    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Pasta, bol, garlic bread and a glass of red.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Beef curry Chinese takeaway

Comment

Lunch: lamb cutlets for two divided between three. So good they seemed like enough. Plus julienne potato cake. But the prize went to home-grown broccoli picked not two minutes earlier. Another rice pud for afters. Made because I thought people would be hungry but not. So I had some for my supper.

Comment

Sausage casserole, with parsnips, Carrots, JA's out the garden then sweet peppers, roasted toms, serbian and french beans from the freezer.

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
            Stilton and veg bake for tonight. Layers of sliced onion, celeriac, parsnip and potato with creme fraiche and Stilton.
            I like the sounds of this MrB

Comment

Roast gammon again with potato scallops in beer batter, peperonata out of the freezer, either Waldorf salad or coleslaw. Maybe a piece of Christmas cake and cheese.Click image for larger version

Name:	20191215_140334.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	280.4 KB
ID:	2385858

Comment

Kale crisps for a lunch snack, 1st time I've made them and we loved them.
                Maybe a good way to get some greens into any fussy children, or even fussy partners, my wife had previously consigned Kale to her usual generic term for any green veg she doesn't like, grass.

Comment

Nothing. Friend up the valley is cooking.

Comment

Roast beef with a selection of veg followed by cherry and rhubarb charlotte and cream
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Pumpkin and lentil soup, and mixed berry crumble for afters

Comment

Re veg bake Bren ^^^ I also topped it with a few chunks of leftover beetroot which went really well with the Stilton.

Last night shredded raw cabbage and rocket with soya chunks cooked in Chinese five spice and sweet chilli sauce, served in sourdough flatbread wraps.

Just got a beef and onion casserole, complete with spuds, in the slow cooker for tonight.
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Just got some beef stew out of the freezer. We'll have it tonight with dumplings, mashed potatoes and swede, carrots and cabbage.

(I will get to the bottom of a freezer one day).

Comment

Pizza. By special request of Italian friend who doesn't have an oven and can't make his own. Mandarins (picked yesterday apparently) for afters, but they won't need cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                              Sausage casserole, with parsnips, Carrots, JA's out the garden then sweet peppers, roasted toms, serbian and french beans from the freezer.
                              Finishing of the rest of yesterday’s casserole.

Comment

Had lunch in IKEA so not very hungry this evening.
                                A light salad followed by the rest of the fruit Charlotte from yesterday
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X