Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Primrose
    replied
    Another lovely sunny day, 6°C and no wind. The ground is drying up nicely and should be warm enough to sow seeds shortly.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Primrose
    replied
    Another lovely day with sunshine all day, 4°C and hardly any wind.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    I went shopping this morning without my coat lovely and sunny but like MrBones said it soon dropped cold.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Don't like the sound of that Snoop.
    Was lovely earlier, tee shirt weather in the sun but the second it clouded over the temp really dropped.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n’alln’all

Feeling back to normal today thank goodness!...can’t be doing with feeling under the weather

Off out now to do some gardening . We had a Misty start and now wall to wall sunshine!....fantastic!

Oh gosh Snoop...

Right...stuff to crack on with! See ya later peeps

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Bright at the moment, but clouds coming. Including a cloud of ash and lots of sulphur dioxide from the eruption on St. Vincent. 80% probability of rain tomorrow but supposedly not much. The soil is alkaline here, so acid rain may even prove beneficial locally, but that won't be true for many places. Not due to affect the UK.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 13-04-2021, 08:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Was -1.7c in my GH overnight and now its 22c a big jump my seedling will be going dizzy.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Primrose
    replied
    Beautiful and sunny all day, 4°C and hardly any wind.

Leave a comment:

• Plot70
    replied
    The sun is strong when it is out as there is less in the way of aircraft trails up there.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    I got your heavy frost ameno!
    I’m still holding off sowing seeds and planting our spuds for another week or more. They’ll catch up!
    Idid notice though that the UV forecast has hit 5 here today so I best be aware of getting sunburn even though it’s a cool wind out there.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Bright blue out there today. And very windy. I've put my seed trays out to sop up the sun's rays. With any luck, that'll encourage some tomato seeds to germinate.

The forecasts suggest that we might get our last frosts this coming weekend.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
    -2°C here but clear blues and the sun's climbing. Less breeze forecast for today so it looks quite promising.
    Same here MrB my GH temp was -2 early on, now its reached 14c and I've taken my Toms are out there to enjoy the sunshine.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    -2°C here but clear blues and the sun's climbing. Less breeze forecast for today so it looks quite promising.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Looks like the forecast frost didn't materialise. It's now dawn and there seems not to be any frost on anything, not even a light one. I guess it must have clouded over earlier than predicted and kept the heat in.

Leave a comment:

• Plot70
    replied
    We had ice pellets for a while late afternoon. They soon melted.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X