Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peanut
    replied
    Looks like today will be my Aldi blowaway's first test of strength against the 58mph winds we have forecast for this evening
    I hope she is still here tomorrow!
    Fingers crossed my blowaway doesn't blowaway! ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    A frosty start then the rest of the day has been either sunshine. rain with a bit of hail.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Light frost last night, but the long distance forecast looks fairly good for nighttime temperatures now, so I'm moving a lot of my perennials (the citruses, christmas cacti, amaryllises, and certain other succulents) out onto my patio in order to make room in my conservatory.

Leave a comment:

• Plot70
    replied
    I am waiting for the rain and then it will be squashes with the frost covers slammed on hard afterwards until the frost has gone and that pesky seedling rocking wind has stopped.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Frosty start again here.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    A touch of frost earlier, sunny now and fairly still. Calm before the storm..

Leave a comment:

• quanglewangle
    replied
    Cloudless, still night here in West Cornwall so a light grass frost.
    Air temperature in greenhouse got down to 5°C.
    Thinking of getting out of bed to go take a look...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210502_075954_com.android.chrome.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	2524124

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Tiny bit of drizzle yesterday but not enough to soak in.
    Another frosty start to the day again.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Yesterday we had a mix of sunshine, dark skies, rain and sleet

Today its started out frosty my GH temp was 1.2c so I'm glad my toms were indoors and just now its 22c and my toms etc are in there for the day.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Had some amazing dark skies yesterday but only a few spots of rain and still the cold wind. Bright and sunny today, 0C and frosty. Forecast for today looks better though

Leave a comment:

• Containergardener
    replied
    Snap purple primrose. That was us this morning. Sun got out later but still a cold wind.
    Last edited by Containergardener; 29-04-2021, 07:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Purple Primrose
    replied
    After a lovely, sunny weekend and a mild but wet start to the week, today we've had hail, sleet and rain on and off all day. A possible frost is predicted for tonight.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Got some much needed rain last night and today. Chilly, though. And it's going to be cold (down to 2 or 1 degree) for the next four nights.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Cloudy here my car said 13 degrees,my thermometer says 14 degrees,I think it’s the wind that makes it feel cold but in the blowaway there’s no wind,should be alright,plants are going outside after my coffee,we might get rain here it seems a bit dark

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Day started out dull but the suns trying to come out, still on the cool side though.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X