Seed sales and all round good offers.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    MWB, I ordered 5 packets but paid for 4 (because one was free) = £4 + £1.95 P&P = £5.95 - £5 voucher code = 95p to pay (which is what Thelma said).
    I'm thinking of buying one packet of £1 seeds from both DTBrown and Mr F (with free P&P) and they send some free seeds with every order.
    Better get a move on - I have 45 mins to decide!!
    Ah, I see.
    I went a little over, Still got the £5.00 off
    sigpic

Comment

MWB, I ordered 5 packets but paid for 4 (because one was free) = £4 + £1.95 P&P = £5.95 - £5 voucher code = 95p to pay (which is what Thelma said).
      I'm thinking of buying one packet of £1 seeds from both DTBrown and Mr F (with free P&P) and they send some free seeds with every order.
      Better get a move on - I have 45 mins to decide!!
      have they hinted what the free seeds might be?
      sigpic

Comment

• Its Rocket with DTBrown & Lettuce and Antirrhinum with Mr F.

Comment

• Thanks for this, the T&M offer is still working this morning. I've just ordered 5 x £1 seeds for 95p delivered. Bargain.

Comment

• Had a DTBrown mini-catalogue in the post this morning. Not everything on their website is in the catalogue but..............those that are, are reduced.
            99p seeds are 50p
            All peas and Beans are £1.50
            All other varieties are £1

There's a code too (D20301) but I don't think it will work unless you have this little catalogue. Last year, I think it was enclosed with GYO magazine but its not with the latest one that also arrived today.

Comment

• ^^^the code works online you just don't know what seeds it applies to so is a bit of trial and error with your basket.

Comment

• If anyone is desperate to know whether something they want is in there, I'll look it up for them.

Comment

• Greenhouse People 10% off

Offer ends January 31st 2020.

Code TENXMAS20

(Minimum spend £400).

Not brilliant for many, but might be useful to someone.

www.greenhousepeople.co.uk
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• Dobbies have a 50% seed sale on in Dundee, bet they have them elsewhere.

Comment

• Just found this. Discounted seeds sow by 2019.

Very tempted, but not happening this year.

https://justseed.com/collections/discount

Comment

• Why did you do that to me? I've just bought 8 packets of seed I don't really need.
                        With a sow by date of Dec 2019 they'll still be younger than most of my seeds.
                        For reference, I think carrots, parsnips and allium seeds have short lives but the others should be good for a couple of years.

Comment

Why did you do that to me? I've just bought 8 packets of seed I don't really need.
                          With a sow by date of Dec 2019 they'll still be younger than most of my seeds.
                          For reference, I think carrots, parsnips and allium seeds have short lives but the others should be good for a couple of years.
                          I put 7 packets into the basket. Then I closed the tab and I’m not going back.

Comment

• The seeds that "called" to me were Hunter CFBs which I always grow and used them all last year - so needed more. I put 2 packets in the basket, thought I might as well add a few more, but when it came to pay they said that there was only 1 packet of Hunter in stock anyway.
                            Never mind, if they're Kings seeds there'll be enough seeds to last a year or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                              I put 7 packets into the basket. Then I closed the tab and I’m not going back.
                              I put 16 into the basket and proceeded to checkout.

Comment

• Originally posted by Small pumpkin View Post
                                Just found this. Discounted seeds sow by 2019.

Very tempted, but not happening this year.

https://justseed.com/collections/discount
                                Oh no, just looking, can't help myself. can't stop.
                                How much is postage?
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X