Seed sales and all round good offers.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiltern Seeds 20% off Sale.

Simply enter the code SALE19 at the checkout and your 20% discount will be applied. Offer ends Sunday 20th October 2019
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• Spotted something on a deal's website (and actually managed to find the right thread here to post it... )

https://search.vanmeuwen.com/search?w=seeds&asug=
      and possibly get 20 Daffodil 'Sweet Aroma' free with a 68p pack of seeds...

think I might have used the site a few years ago but not sure - might be worth a punt

TM_VN665W at checkout should get you free delivery apparently

In it to win it,,,,,
      sigpic
      1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Wonderful

Originally posted by Baldy View Post
        Spotted something on a deal's website (and actually managed to find the right thread here to post it... )

https://search.vanmeuwen.com/search?w=seeds&asug=
        and possibly get 20 Daffodil 'Sweet Aroma' free with a 68p pack of seeds...

think I might have used the site a few years ago but not sure - might be worth a punt

TM_VN665W at checkout should get you free delivery apparently

In it to win it,,,,,
        Wonderful, thank you, bulbs & seeds all for 79p.
        Brill.

Thanks again.

Comment

• Thanks Baldy. I spent 89p on a packet of seeds (plus free daffs) and the free P&P code worked too.
          I'm a happy little chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Thanks Baldy. I spent 89p on a packet of seeds (plus free daffs) and the free P&P code worked too.
            I'm a happy little chicken.
            Fingers crossed it gets to you. As I said, I think I've used em before ok but I'm not 100% sure.
            They are a legit company just can't speak for their customer service etc..

(I'm not allowed to buy *anything* at the moment - long story )
            sigpic
            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• They're part of the same group as T&M but they can't go far wrong with a packet of seeds..........or can they?

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy View Post
                Fingers crossed it gets to you. As I said, I think I've used em before ok but I'm not 100% sure.
                They are a legit company just can't speak for their customer service etc..

(I'm not allowed to buy *anything* at the moment - long story )
                Vanmuen is part of Thompson and Morgan, so it is possible the bulbs could arrive next July going on T&Ms recent form.

Comment

• Thanks Baldy, was going to buy echinacia anyway today and forgot when I was in town, so worked out well to get them from here
                  All at once I hear your voice
                  And time just slips away
                  Bonnie Raitt

Comment

• Thanks Baldy. Seeds for 79p, free P&P and free daffs. What's not to like?

I've ordered spring bulbs from them before and found them reliable and prompt. Offers may be slower to arrive though I suppose.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Still available this morning. Not a great seed choice and not sure how they can afford to send out a packet of cosmos seeds and 20 daffs for 89p but I've had some anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        They're part of the same group as T&M but they can't go far wrong with a packet of seeds..........or can they?
                        Originally posted by seasprout View Post
                        Vanmuen is part of Thompson and Morgan, so it is possible the bulbs could arrive next July going on T&Ms recent form.
                        The seeds arrived this morning - no daffs and no note to say they're to follow.

You could be right, seasprout.

Comment

• I had an email this morning to say that the seeds were in the post and that 2x10 packs of daffs were still to be desptached so still hopeful.

Comment

• I emailed VanM and they've replied to say that the daffs weren't included on the original order so they've raised another order and they will be dispatched by the end of October.

Check your orders when your seeds arrive!!

Comment

• Seedparade - Sale - 2 packets are listed as free, Tomato Black Cherry and Beetroot Bull's blood. I also found courgette black beauty at 15p, coriander 20p. A few others around 50p (Tomato Black Krim, Carrot Nantes, Parsnip Countess and others) and then the majority at 99p. P&P is listed as £1.79.
                              The Lowest Price sort doesn't seem to work quite right so you may need to go through the list.
                              Last edited by mcdood; 11-10-2019, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• My free daffodils arrived today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X