Seed sales and all round good offers.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jonahjonah View Post
    Wyevale have 50% off all seeds in store including those that can still be sown this year.
    Thanks Jonah. I usually take advantage of the Wyevale seed sale - but regrettably the two Wyevale that used to be within travelling distance for me have changed to Dobbies.
    Good for those of you who still have a Wyevale.

Comment

• Hilliers Nurseries have half price offer on all seeds for their Garden Club members at the mo (I joined at the till to get the discount).
      Last edited by muckdiva; 21-08-2019, 11:07 AM.
      All at once I hear your voice
      And time just slips away
      Bonnie Raitt

Comment

• End of season sale at RosyBee.

Use the code END19 at checkout for 50% off any plants ordered before the end of August.

Plants that attract bees — rosybee - plants for bees

Comment

• ALDI have some perennials in 9cm pots for 99p. Can't remember most of the exact variety names but my local store had mostly campanula, agastache, veronica, rudbeckia, verbena, salvia, trollius, coreopsis, eryngium and some other things I've forgotten. Didn't see any today but they have pictures of helenium and bergenia on the website so they may be available at other stores.

Comment

• Wyevale near Stratford upon Avon has now become Dobbies, but their seed racks are not reduced at all at the moment, even though there is a big sale clearance on other lines (home decor etc). May be worth a look if you are after that type of thing?
            And time just slips away
            Bonnie Raitt

Comment

• Jacks Magic Compost at Homebase reduced to clear 60L for £2.75 (down from £6.95) plus it still has the 4 for 3 offer so 4 bags total £8.25. You can reserve via click and collect but its moving quickly so you'll need to be fast.

It is peat based though if you are a peat free gardener.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadow75 View Post
                Jacks Magic Compost at Homebase reduced to clear 60L for £2.75 (down from £6.95) plus it still has the 4 for 3 offer so 4 bags total £8.25. You can reserve via click and collect but its moving quickly so you'll need to be fast.

It is peat based though if you are a peat free gardener.
                Thanks for the tip off Shadow.
                It’s £3 at my Homebase, but still brilliant value at nine quid for four bags.
                Got mine reserved for collection later today.
                I like Jacks compost - not at all heavy or claggy.
                Cheers.

Comment

• An apology and 10% off Thompson & Morgan

Had an email apologising for the poor service earlier in the year, New I.T system problems.... bla... bla...

Anyhow a 10% off code for seeds & Plants until end of Sept off.... use as you wish.

“To say thank you to all those who've shown support in the last few months, and to say sorry to those we may have let down, we're sharing a 10% discount on seeds & plants from T&M. It's valid until the end of September. Simply use code TM_TN943W in your shopping basket.”
                  Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• Wickes have some colourful plastic planters down to 50p in their clearance available online for click and collect (or delivery but the fee is extortionate). 27cm dia pots and 50cm troughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by shadow75 View Post
                      Wickes have some colourful plastic planters down to 50p in their clearance available online for click and collect (or delivery but the fee is extortionate). 27cm dia pots and 50cm troughs.
                      Thanks, just what I needed...and pretty colours too!
                      And time just slips away
                      Bonnie Raitt

Comment

• Wilko's have got lots of gardeining stuff on offer - but sounds like its different in every store - I'd probably not make a special journey but there are bargains to be had.
                        sigpic
                        1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Most Asda compost has been reduced to half price with the exception of Tomorite deep growbag.
                          Grabbed a couple of packs of seed/cutting compost for £1.39 each. One for next year and another to mix for houseplant babies, cuttings & geranium overwintering.

Comment

• Essexboy mentioned buying a cheap tayberry from Aldi in another thread. Turns out they've got other fruit plants for sale, all priced at £1.79:

Gojiberry
                            Gooseberry 'Hinomaki Green' and 'Hinomaki Red'
                            Kiwi Fruit 'Issai'
                            Blackberry 'Thornfree'
                            Blueberry 'Bluecrop'
                            Summer Raspberry 'Tulameen'
                            Autumn Raspberry 'Autumn Bliss'
                            Blackcurrant 'Titania'
                            Last edited by toomanytommytoes; 19-09-2019, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Peter Beales 50% of container roses code END19
                              https://www.classicroses.co.uk/

T+M free delivery this weekend code TM_TN982W
                              https://www.thompson-morgan.com/

Comment

• Has anyone seen any good offers on a blowaway greenhouse?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X