This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine is no further ahead NG

In two weeks i hope to start planting in ernest.

Attached Files

Comment

• Oh bless GL, poor Earnest .

Comment

• How did i guess someone would say that!

Comment

• The Importance of being (planted) in Earnest

Comment

• I am growing the heming way

Comment

• ^^^^ doubled up at that.
              .......because you're thinking of putting the kettle on and making a pot of tea perhaps, you old weirdo. (Veggie Chicken - 25/01/18)

My Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnC..._as=subscriber

Comment

• you two crack me up

Comment

• Right, so is this the spot for the month by month photos? Lets see if this works! Forgot to take one for Jan:

Feb:

March

April

You can see my gradually expanding beds!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• You can see the difference already Plam, wait to see what the next few months bring.
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Couple of pics from tonight as I left at 6.45pm

Attached Files
                      If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

• Looking good Gilly, I see the gaffer tape is still holding.....................
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                          I see the gaffer tape is still holding.....................
                          That was my dear hubby! There was a hole in the cover on the other side of the tunnel door so Neil said he'd sort it out with some tape. I left him to it and pottered off to the greenhouse and completely forgot about it.....until I saw the photos later that night! He went a bit mad

Like you say though, it's held and we should *touch wood* be past the worst of the winter storms now so it should last for this summer
                          If I'm not on the Grapevine I can usually be found here!....https://www.thecomfreypatch.co.uk/

Comment

• It all looks so bare but underground somewhere we do have broad beans and shallots, spuds are in the tubs. We are waaayyyyyy behind and this weekend will be spent sowing stuff in the greenhouse. I just want to see some green rather than the newly landscaped view that we currently have!

Attached Files

Comment

• That looks great Sara, where's tha whirrlygig?.................Hope the frost dint kill it........

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                                That looks great Sara, where's tha whirrlygig?.................Hope the frost dint kill it........
                                Haha! You lot do pay attention! Whirligig slightly out of shot and it's been earning it's keep drying clothes this weekend.

I appreciate that these pics are very similar to the last ones I posted but they do now show the tinterweb kit cages and dug in beds, and you can just make out a little espalier Apple along the fence
                                Last edited by SaraJH; 11-04-2016, 11:26 PM. Reason: Autocorrect!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X