Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss chard, peas, carrots, Spring onions, bolting red onions (they have a bit of edible stuff on them).

Comment

• Lettuce, a couple of onions, garlic chives and two cucumber.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Cos lettuce
        Lollo rosso
        Baby beet leaves
        Spring onions
        Radishes
        Chives
        Basil
        Northern England.

Comment

• I know I am on a diet but really!

Shared half with hubby, very tastie even though not much
          Attached Files

Comment

• This big beauty, 10p coin in photo so you can see the size, weight on photo
            Attached Files
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Just harvested the first of my little gem lettuce this year. Just cut and come basically. Sowed a load of seeds in a big pot and just pull the outside leaves off.

All washed and ready to go on my Spicy southern fried chicken burgers for tea in half an hour.

Comment

• Lettuces (Webbs and Little Gem) and radish (Rougette).
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

• Pulled these two garlic from grow bag - one looks like a decent-sized spring onion (don't start me on those...!!!) and the other is small, although at least 'garlic bulb shaped'!!! :
                  Attached Files
                  ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
                  a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
                  - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

• Spring onion, beetroot, mange tout and first Tondo courgettes

Attached Files
                    DottyR

Comment

• My first three raspberries!! Sorry no pic as I ate them! . Strawbs look as though they will be next and if those darn birds get them before I do you will hear me!
                      sigpic

Comment

• I went to the allotment for the first time in weeks as I have had a knee injury. Apart from masses of weeding which barely scraped the surface and some dismay at the amount of slugs and snails after the epic thunderstorms last night, I was able to harvest some broad beans and purple mangetout. Evidently I like the latter more than the slugs do. Tried digging up a potato plant but too early I think so left the rest alone. Also harvested more rhubarb, a bit late but it's a big well established plant and loads of stalks still left on there.

Comment

• A small bunch of radish, 4 pea pods and my first two courgettes! Hopefully broad beans at the weekend.

Comment

• Carrier bag full of rockets rhubarb courgettes spring onion and beetroot .
                            Roasted veg for tea x
                            When you have a hammer in your hand everything around you starts looking like a nail.

Comment

• Well today I dug some pentland javelin F/E, pulled some rhubarb, more strawberries were picked, first beetroot's were pulled , and harvested some carrots. and had the vey first 6 raspberries that have just turned. plus a baby gem, and some mint to go with the new potatoes.

Comment

• 1st raspberry and 1st (tiny) blackcurrant of the year today. 1 punnet of strawberries, 1 of peas a leek and a rucksack of broad beans.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X